My new car...

No worries mate, it looks good and when they are done right they look awesome...

The Brown Bora looks amazing and can be a real inspiration, (ive forgotten his name), he used to be on here with an S3, but has the Brown one now, check it out on E38 if you dont know which on I am on about.

S3 Hodge? His bora looks ace, and so does this one Alpine!

have not seen that brown bora. have tried looking for it to no success. linky, pics?

cheers for the comments.... just counting down the days till collection now.

IMG_9017.jpg

IMG_9008.jpg

IMG_9027.jpg

IMG_9029.jpg

IMG_9032.jpg

Does that brown Bora live in Dorset?

I'm sure I've seen COT51E on an Audi cabby?

Sweet Bora dude! Keep it simple....Looks like yours has already had some good touches ;)

Spoke to Jase and JoJo at the weekend, and they were telling me about your Bora.

Heres a few of mine.....

Ultimate Dubs 2010

UltimateDubs2010.jpg

DC2010 -

Dc2010a.jpg

Dub Mania 2010

IMG_0284.jpg

GTi International 2010

IMG_0550.jpg

And yes the cars Dorset way.

Alpine that car looks awesome dude oh and if that woman in the pic aint your other half can you get me her number, she hot:eyebrows: lol

Thanks Mark and Rav, I managed to place 1st place in the 'Booted VW' class which was good.

Still got your A4 I see Mark :) I did get some pictures of your club stand, I will have to post them up.

how do you even drive that brown bora, the rear offset is mental. Rumour has it you have a sweet gixxer 600 too, hope shes treating you well

how do you even drive that brown bora, the rear offset is mental. Rumour has it you have a sweet gixxer 600 too, hope shes treating you well

Haha, Its on Air so the cars really nice to drive :)

Yea the Gixxers just been put back together after a mini rebuild. Got some bits powdercoated, Wheels refurbished, new sticker sets for the panels (Same as old ones but fresh), Full Micron system (Sounds Nuts), Power commander, Smaller plate, Steering damper and a few other goodies....But yea shes faster and fresher then ever :yum:

May even have to put her up for sale soon, as ive fallen for a sweet Mk2. See how things go.

Haha, Its on Air so the cars really nice to drive :)

Yea the Gixxers just been put back together after a mini rebuild. Got some bits powdercoated, Wheels refurbished, new sticker sets for the panels (Same as old ones but fresh), Full Micron system (Sounds Nuts), Power commander, Smaller plate, Steering damper and a few other goodies....But yea shes faster and fresher then ever :yum:

May even have to put her up for sale soon, as ive fallen for a sweet Mk2. See how things go.

NICE! didnt even realise you could fit a power commander on the carb models. hopefully you got the undertray also? sounds like you have treated it well! get some pics up dude!