Back to Audi and loving it.

biggiep

Reaction score
Ok, so I went away from Audi for a few months and got myself a 2001 Porsche Boxster S and it was a nice enough drive and fairly rapid, nothing touches them on b roads and roundabouts. But by a twist of fate I got a new job and needed to transport PC Base units, I still wanted a bit of go, so after some searching I got a Lovely S3 this tuesday just gone. The weather has been so good I've mainly been out on my Motorbike but after a good wash and polish I can happily say the s3 is a gem!

2007 in Ice Silver, 9700 miles when I picked it up! FBMFSW, Symphony and Bose, footwell lighting pack and map reading lights.

Got it from Sheffield Audi and really have to commend the sales guy called Russ, really nice bloke and a salesman who actually returns calls!!

Anyway hope you all like, sorry about the quality of pictures all from my phone.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

20100519025.jpg
20100519025.th.jpg

jo20100518002j

Hahaha apologies it's not got a happy medium! Ah well you get the bigger picture as it were now! :)

Welcome back to Audi. What happened with the Boxster?

I sold it on, tell you what never had a car as difficult to sell on. Lost out in the end but I needed it to be gone and it was a lesson learned, cars like that are second cars when you have one practical car to start with. And it was also overshadowed by my bike which I used on any nice day..... which made even less sense having a cabrio. But it mainly came down to needing a bit more room and a hatch.

Practicality over the flashy drive eh. Shame you has to lose out on it fella but hope you enjoy the s3 as much as the others.

It's s nice day. Treat yourself for a nice cruise to rind yourself how good of car it is.

Thanks, it seems all good so far, my suzuki B-King has been getting more of a run out at the moment in this weather, i'm suprised they haven't made 0-100 in 5.9 seconds ilegal! Oh wait they have hahahaha!

Out in the car tonight tho, am fascinated by just how good xenons are! Never had them before but they really are epic!