EURO S3 PT2

£160 is rather a lot ini.

Bit off subject but your friend with the BMW, could you tell me the name off the wheels he was running please.

Nathan
i thought £160 was'nt to bad a quote but i managed to get the genuine tt one for £80 then the tt air bag for £80 also so still come in at £160 but its oem so hopefully better quality..

the alloys on his bmw are beyern mesh

ahh sorry dude maybe we can edit it out lol, they will look wicked on a silver s3 though who ever dares to do it

i agree think they would look sweet on my silver s3 well any silver s3 be nice to see them pics speedy,
where did you originally get them from kev??

I've just spraffed in my boxers. What an amazing colour. I think Porsche brake calipers in that pearl yellow would look incredible...

I love the steering wheel though. May have to play around with that idea. Kinda gives it a CSL look, and with the carbon would look insane.

Seán

yeah when the laqure peels on the calipers they will be going yellow but for now there staying red..

my mate has an m3 as soon as he saw my steering wheel he was like i want a csl one now hahaha there megga bucks though.

Yeah I know, mate has a csl, insane sound! But he stacked it at a track day. Gave him an excuse to give it a huge carbon make over, nut job!

Keep up the good work mate, you were in "golf +" a few months back right?

Kev, just seen this....

That looks......and I hate to use this word.... PHAT!

Love it A LOT!

Good work. :thumbsup:

Yeah I know, mate has a csl, insane sound! But he stacked it at a track day. Gave him an excuse to give it a huge carbon make over, nut job!

Keep up the good work mate, you were in "golf +" a few months back right?
i don't know that i was in golf+ you got any pics or link etc? was it just a couple of snaps??
Kev, just seen this....

That looks......and I hate to use this word.... PHAT!

Love it A LOT!

Good work. :thumbsup:

cheers mate,

i have my bit for the steering wheel too and a new gear gaiter on the way for next weeks fitting so should be able to get some proper upto date pics up

My mistake Kev, someone elses yellow S3 on carlsson wheels! But yours is on the Rimstyle ad in PVW right? When you had the ronals?

My mistake Kev, someone elses yellow S3 on carlsson wheels! But yours is on the Rimstyle ad in PVW right? When you had the ronals?

yeah im on the rimstyle ad, im trying to get a feature at the mo just wainting on the reply from the guys boss

Your S3 has the right ingredients to do it mate, good luck! Beautiful build.

Seán

Hi Kev, Wheels look fantstic, Just wondering what the part number is off these rims or the offset if you don't have it. Also what width and profile tyres did you have to fit to prevent it scrubbing? Does it scrub anytime? Cheers.

Having been off line for a week, I'm just catching up with everything and came across this thread.

You all ready know my thoughts on this car Kev - it's ******........

.......accompaied by the largest DOG in the world!!!!!

Keep up the good work mate, and as said before - it's people like you with cars like this that make me proud to be a Petrol Head! :):):)

OMG i am in love lol, brilliant work mate, car is stunning, really like the cover for the fuel rail. You should make these and sell them :) i will have one lol.

STUNNING

cheers people, new plans on the horrizon will all be done by end of febuary just in time for ultimate dubs

just noticed i never put on a better pic of the steering wheel

781.jpg

also some much better quality pics of the car

47133_465020356302_624331302_7069103_6832226_n1.jpg

47731_465020291302_624331302_7069100_894838_n1.jpg

47731_465020286302_624331302_7069099_3235172_n1.jpg

47731_465020281302_624331302_7069098_3181519_n1.jpg

Kev, whats the offset of them wheels and what spacers are you running. Im planning on getting some spacers for my standard audi wheels but not sure what size spacer should I go for. I want a similar stance as yours, what you think I should run

love that last photo. shame about the shadowing on the rear end imo.

If it was mine i'd have the rear 10mm higher and i'd chop down the two centre 'posts' of the LCR splitter.
That's all. Loving everything else!

She's a beaut!!

Love it all mate and want those alloys on mine!!!

If it was mine i'd have the rear 10mm higher and i'd chop down the two centre 'posts' of the LCR splitter.
That's all. Loving everything else!
each to there own but if i could id have the back 10mm lower hahaha

love that last photo. shame about the shadowing on the rear end imo.

You can see whoever took the pic has only used one flast, on the front left corner. Another rig aimed at the rear left corner would have made the photo a bit nicer IMO.

Anyway, who cares about the standard of the photographer...I just love this car :)

T

You can see whoever took the pic has only used one flast, on the front left corner. Another rig aimed at the rear left corner would have made the photo a bit nicer IMO.

Anyway, who cares about the standard of the photographer...I just love this car :)

T
there were 2 lights in this pic, but the sun setting was so quick we barely had time to set up for this pic let alone move stuff around and start agian.... he is a top photographer though, that i can assure you of he is a freelanser who used to work for golf+ magazine and these photo's were for my feature which should be on sale at the end of this month/beggining of feb :)

Looks good....thats all I have to say really ;)

OK OK couldnt help myself, looks AWESOME!!!

haha its going through another transformation at the moment ready for ultimate dubs so keep an eye out not sure if ill upload any sly photos before the show or not, but it will probably be abit more love it or hate it i feel

The look of your car is in a different level.. I might have seen it in the flesh at santa pod last year. keep up the good work

Kev is that a Forge FMIC mate?

Car is looking ****** gorgeous by the way dude i'm a big fan :icon_thumright:

The look of your car is in a different level.. I might have seen it in the flesh at santa pod last year. keep up the good work
i was at gti spring fest last year might be attending again this year aswell, but possibly in the show 'n' shine instead of on the as.net stand
Kev is that a Forge FMIC mate?

Car is looking ****** gorgeous by the way dude i'm a big fan :icon_thumright:

nope its an ebay jobbie mate check out the stickys with forge/ah fabs/ebay intercoolers its all in there with a 'how to'

cant resist to post up a quick snap of the new look, this is just a sneaky pic before i go to ultimate dubs :)
going to carsima automotive on saturday to have my retrim done so should get it back just in time for the 1st big show

175668_498698616665_558746665_6579174_2852389_o-1.jpg

Looks awesome kev, looking forward to seeing it at UD's

hi kev love the ar read the feature in golf+ too, what im wondering is after seeing the feature i tried to polish the intake manifold as i was so impressed with your how ever mines not turned out as good what did u do and how to get it looking like that matey?

started by sanding it down with wet and dry so it is smooth, then i used a polishing kit i brought from online somewhere and just followed the instructions. pretty simple but time consuming