BBS LM Rims on finance!

3.2Q

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get a set of BBS LM reps on finance??? Ive been looking all day but just cant find any :crying:
Cheers guys.

Wouldn't seem like a great idea imho...... Why nnot save up for them? Might even make the day you put them on more exciting!!!

i know thats the sensible way but im way too impatient! i want them now!:sob:

Fair enough...

What about getting a personal loan and doing it that way :) Some decent deals about atm.

good idea :idea: I'll have a look about. cheers fella

i would I think it's a much cleaner way of borrowing.

Are you going to genuine ones then?

Iv got a set of bbs ch in anthercite mint with new tyres for sale £1300 or £1400 with a set of new h&r springs .

i reckon if im gonna get a loan im gonna go for the genuine ones. I was thinking 18's in black with a silver polished lip. What do u reckon??

Hehe yeah genuine all the way!!! Are you sure you can get the correct offset?

I would go for 19's if I could....

Have you checked the fitment available for real LM's? I take it that you do mean the real deal ones.

They do not do 5x112 in 18"
Only 5x112 in 19 is 8.5 with et 32, so this is not gonna work.

If you are happy to run wobble bolts then there is 19x8.5 et 43 and a few choices in 18", all with 5x114.3 PCD

here is a link to BBS Japan with the available sizes
http://www.bbs-japan.co.jp/pro/pro_i.html

do u reckon it would need lowering if i went for 19's??

You would need it lowered to look right. If you are going for real ones in 19's then the ones I would go for would be LM220's, you will have to run wobble bolts though. This is not an issue, my RS's are 5x114.3 and I have had no issues with wobble bolts.

Yea, the RS's are pretty special :happy:

Yeah but i guess it's not like blowing 4k is it, they are going to be worth near that if he decides to sell it....

Just dont go and hoof it into a curb hehe

I would say you would only get back £2-2.5K tops if they were in perfect condition selling second hand. The Super RS's are more expensive new and only fetch 2 that money second hand.

Too many people would rather just buy the reps and save a huge amount of money.

Personally I cant believe anyone would consider buying something like wheels on finance! LM's are big money and unless your in the know, most people will assume they are replicas anyway! Also you will cry when you kerb them..........which you will lol

Personally I cant believe anyone would consider buying something like wheels on finance! LM's are big money and unless your in the know, most people will assume they are replicas anyway! Also you will cry when you kerb them..........which you will lol

+1 seems crazy to me!