your opinions and advice please

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
due to me losing my job in 2 weeks due to liquidation i have to try and claw some funds from bits i have, i have a set of OE S4 avus rims x5 and my S4 grill to get rid of, im after your advice on wot sort of price i should try and sell them at. the rims are not in bad condition but are weathered for 10yr old rims, 2 have new maxxis tyres on them and the other 1 has michelin pilot with about 2mm on it and 1 has eagle F1, the spare needs a new tyre as it had a nail through it. obviously the S4 grill is exactly wot it is.
wot sort of price do you lads reckon i should try and sell them at?? i need to get the maximum funds for them as i can so wont let them go for nothin, your opinions and advice is needed her dudes
Photo0211.jpg

Photo0213.jpg

Photo0212.jpg

Photo0214.jpg

You got a price in mind for the grile?

Text me/PM me what ever mate.

As for the wheels, the 2 new tyres are worth something but sadly the wheels need a refurb by the looks. £200 max would be my guess, i hope i am wrong and you can get more.

i want to try and get more for the rims £250 would be nice.

text sent

Last edited:
150 - 200 for rims, they look like a refurb is due on the worst one for sure

sorry to hear this about your job Twig

i want to try and get more for the rims £250 would be nice.

text sent

Think you'll be lucky with mismatched tyres. I sold 5 better condition wheels with healthy GSD3's to Fraser for less than that a long time back.
The problem is so many S4 owners swap their wheels out, so there are usually loads of B5 wheels on the market.