Audi A4 1.8T front end parts?

jap_performance

Reaction score
hello lads am new on here i had recently been involved in accident with my audi 51 plate (front end) would just like to know where i can get these parts complete:

front bumper
both front wings
both headlights
front panel
cross member

so far who ever i have asked are asking for an arm and a leg other wise will just break

any help would be appriciated

hi mate and welcome
euro parts do front wings £56 each they do head lights at about £85 each but best to get them off ebay for about £50 ish the front panel is that the slame panel if so £23 from euro parts.

thanks for that mate was ideally looking for some one who was selling the complete front end rather than buy everything individually but looks like i may just have to, dont kno if slam pannel and front pannel are the same thing seemms cheap for £23.

I'm still hoping to get mine back on the road!!! So don't worry, my fly may have fallen but it'll be airborne one day soon (hopefully)

youll be hard pushed to get a front end mate as crazy88 will tell you too and to be fair i would rather put new parts on any car of mine and not old ones
if you leave it with me i can prob find them cheaper than euro parts

What are peoples opinions of pattern parts over genuine? I'm assuming that ECP supplies pattern parts for those prices?

I wouldn't have a problem with 2nd hand body panels, but wouldn't be too keen on radiator, etc.

most car body shops use pattern parts mate i would have no problem putting them on my car and have done in the past. i worked for a big boddy shop a few years back
and they use pattern parts. as for rad i would rather a new one too.