Build thread!

Did you get the bumper from Germany ebay and got its sparyed.

I got my bumper sprayed 8 months ago and it looks rubbish already so might replace it with the bumper you have

im loving the mean looking front end might have to invest in the same bumper ans some ove them awsome lights..

They genuine LM's? And where did you get the bumper from?

I got the front bumper from Ebay (English one), from a guy called "hamidjose", i wouldnt recommend buying it from him as it was a bad fit as it wouldnt go on at first and the sides stuck out, but that probably would be better for an s3 as it has the wider arches.

i left him bad feedback and he refunded me half my money so i got it very cheap in the end.
the genuine rs4 grills do fit it so would look oem, just havnt got round to fitting them yet.
it does look great once fitted right.

The headlights are standard facelift lights which i took apart and sprayed the chrome parts with satin black.

cheers for the comments!

Just a few pics of my day!

Photo1082.jpg

Photo1084.jpg

Photo1089.jpg

Photo1092.jpg

Unfortunately not mate, bought them with a reciept of £1500 secound hand, but they have not got bbs stamped on them so assumng there not! :(

WTF! you paid £1500 for them, dont get me wrong mate their really nice but no way reps cost £1500, id be breaking the guys legs.

lol, no i paid £560 for them but he gave me a reciept for £1500 which is what he paid for them apparently?

they have two brand new bridgestones on the back a a brand new pirelli so wasnt too much of a loss!

Thats not bad then, he got ripped off lol.

New Euro pressed plates;

Photo1117.jpg

Photo1116.jpg

Photo1119.jpg

Also my Kahn RSC's are up for sale now, check them out in the *ebay links sticky*

After not spending much on the A3 recently, i thought it was about time!!

i wanted to go for more of a euro/ Dub look rather than s3 to be different!!

i had a little accident so decided to get the whole car done at the same time lol, plan was to get S3 front wings, flare the rears, smooth side strips and recess off aswell as semi smoothing the boot and front bumper........

i think it didnt turn out too bad :thumbsup:

stripping down to fit wings and repair bumper

IMG_0601.jpg

put back together

IMG_0603.jpg

during the work carried out by Restomod bristol, would recommend any one to go there!! james the owner knows his stuff does an awesome job and is very reasonable on prices.

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

and after it was all done!!!!

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg