Quite impressed, those alfa spiders are not bad

S3 Rav

Reaction score
Just had a play around with an 09 plate alfa spiders. (on private grounds). Must say it was quite fast and was quite impressed. Had to drop gears to keep up an eventually overtake at high speeds. Came home to see they have 256bhp so quite happy with my car to be able to overtake with just a remap. Discuss. ....

its an alfa!!!

No, but on a serious note, they are good looking cars!!

Lol yea it's an alfa but one with a 3.2v6 with 256bhp so happy days. They very good looking cars though I must say!

Alfa's are great cars! 147 GTA, what a car! and the spiders are nice too! wouldnt mind one if im honest!

Are you sure the electrics didn't burn out mid race....? lol.

I used to an Alfa fan until I owned one. What a comfy crock of good looking Itai *****. A real let down.

I'd be pleased with that though mate, nice work :icon_thumright:

I love alfa's, Ive got three 33's, two mk2 1.7 8v's and one mk3 1.7 16v P4. Taking the 4wd system and engine (tuning it to about 190bhp) from the P4 and putting it in one of the mk2's n making it a rwd beast :jump:

My two mk2's, the one on the right was a doner so not much of a car now.
both33s.jpg

My P4, this thing stuck to the road like poop to a blanket.
110908161058-1.jpg

Last edited:
I bet you were weaving backwards and forwards dodging bits falling off the Alfa too...

nowt wrong with the newer alfa's make some of the best looking cars imo. There not much of a drivers car now as there all based on fiat platforms, mind you this is only based on driving my brothers JDM GT coupe, would love to drive the 3.2v6 with 4 wheel drive.

Are you sure the electrics didn't burn out mid race....? lol.

I used to an Alfa fan until I owned one. What a comfy crock of good looking Itai *****. A real let down.

QUOTE]

I had a 156 and would say it possibly the worst car I have ever owned!!!

sold it after 5 months losing a grand when I bought my S3

I had a 156 and would say it possibly the worst car I have ever owned!!!

sold it after 5 months losing a grand when I bought my S3

Exactly the same as me mate, I bought a 156 2.0 JTS Veloce Sportwagon. Utter rubbish, and was very disappointed.

I also lost about £1200 on it in the 3 months I owned it!

I bet you were weaving backwards and forwards dodging bits falling off the Alfa too...

Mine never fell apart, they werent known for falling apart. They were known for their ***** electrics and rust. Lotus's were known to be collectables, drive around collecting all your pieces that fell off.

My mate had a V6 156 and that kept breaking down, eventually the head gasket went and it was not worth repairing!

Are the new Alpha Spiders 4wd then? Someone mentioned it above but i wasn't aware they were? 256bhp isn't bad but modern cars are heavy!

They come in fwd or Q4 as they call it, the V6 Brera does aswell, which is quicker than the spider

Excellent. I like the look of them, now i like them even more!

yup and they still have massive residuals so will be cheaper sooner...win win :)