Have a laugh at this!

16112009048.jpg

I don't know who's more silly, the bloke who put this ridiculas mod on his poor tt or the norbit at B&Q for thinking that was a washer...lol

To think he's probably going to do the same to his M3 if he gets it...

well apparently he's a policeman :angrymod:, looks as though his choice in career is as bad as his choice in random and pointless mods lol :tapedshut:

To be fair to the guy, some of the people in that thread that are knocking him have some really nasty after market bumpers and carbon fibre wing mirrors in their signature pictures... :)

How can anyone look at that and think 'yes that looks better than a few tiny scratches'. What a nobber.

Exactly what I was thinking :lmfao:

I mean what the damn hell? Okay, so maybe he's got really shaky hands, but instead of a few faint scratches, a ****** great plumbing fastener looks better? Surely a bit of insulation tape or something would have been okay...

:wtf:

Actually I've thought about it and the guy's a genius. I'm going home now to pour half an inch of readymix concrete on the roof and bonnet of my car to stop birds**t eating the paint...and while I'm at it I should get some 9" self-tappers and screw some old tyres on the sides, just in case my Mrs accidentally drops her pushbike near it :nyah:

Thanks for posting that S3Lee, made my day you 'ave! :hi: