Audi B5 S4 Avant Possible Breaking

s4bush

Reaction score
I have a 1999 (pre face-lift) B5 Audi S4 Avant in Ming Blue.

The vehicle was purchased almost year ago. However has recently has been proved to have been involved in an accident at some point by a previous owner.

The damage is located at the bottom of the drivers front pillar. Some repair has been attempted but not to a high quality. The car is however Hpi clear.

Despite all this, it DID drive like a dream. except the brakes. which are in need of total overhauling.

The car has only been driven a handful of times in the last year. still has m.o.t but no tax

It did visit MRC for a health check just post to purchase and several pipes and both d.vs were replaced. Doug also mentioned that it had been chippedfro his readings, 310 - 320 bhp.

It has also had 2 egt sensors fitted.

A some of you may have noticed, the car has rcently been on ebay twice however the first winner failed to contact me and the second was not interested since the AA inspection that was performed prior to collection.

The cam belt snapped whilst on idle on my drive however the engine still spins over freely.

The car has a Blue and Black Alcantara interior, and Sat Nav bose and carbon trim.

I am open to offers for either the whole car or the parts individually.

Pics to follow...

Im guessing youre the same chap ive contacted beginning of weekend with regards to skirts and both bumpers?

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2779.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

IMG_2769.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

[/img]

did you get my pm mate?

will also be after the side repeaters and steering wheel if you could get back to me please me

cheers

does it have a tow bar? if not pm me, i might want the rear bumper and crash beam or what ever its called ;)

hi mate got cash waiting if you get back to me can collect as soon as

cheers

Would those be 17" wheels?
What tyres are they and what tread is left??
Where are you in the world???

anyone know if that ABS controller will fit my 1.8tqs? if so I take it!!

i would love the carbon trim but probably cant afford it.

ya well spotted looks like the buyer had the intention to break the car and make some extra £££ you can see from the pics that the console has been covered up, so i guess that been sold

yeah you can see the surround for the stereo etc is off. Says engine is available but says nothing about the belt having snapped.