S-Line Spoilers

Its obviously a mistake. His p&p for his sport back spoiler is £13.50...

well all the spoilers are 500 for P&P i wonder if any one has brought one

Yeah i though it may have been a mistake too, but 13.50 to 500, its not even close enough that he may have pressed the wrong buttons lol.

You never know some people on e-bay too.

i know he just trying to make alot of money, i was selling my PSP on ebay someone won it but still aint paid some ppl on ebay do my head in

WHAT i hope no one has fell for that that is a joke i wonder if anyone had brought one tho

I was on EBay when I saw this post last night and dropped him a line after Paddy's observations. This is what he said and looks like an unexpected bonus:

hi, were just holding off sales until we get the stock made, hopefully be down to £13.50 next few days
regards

gary
garyf1971

I told him that 'we' did think the pricing was strange and we got this:

Be great if you could pass that on for me, eBay don't let you pause an ad and if I close it customers won't see the previous good record, if you or your forum guys purchase mail me and I'll refund them 10% back via paypal, thanks again

- garyf1971

So looks like it pays to ask the question, bit of a result if you want one.

Well done Auld.
I have sold stuff on e-bay and had the same problem. The form auto completes and you dont spot a mistake. then find you cant edit. Problem is worse if you use Opera and some versions of Google chrome. also a problem if you use a third part listing agency like auctiva.

cheers for checking it out :)

EDIT: its £13.50 now

Last edited:
Well done Auld.
I have sold stuff on e-bay and had the same problem. The form auto completes and you dont spot a mistake. then find you cant edit. Problem is worse if you use Opera and some versions of Google chrome. also a problem if you use a third part listing agency like auctiva.

cheers for checking it out :)

EDIT: its £13.50 now

Bit of a tag team there mate as I wouldn't have bothered if you hadn't posted, but I was curious. :beerchug:

Also has anybody on here purchased one of these spoilers?

If so how do they stick on, and do you have any pics?

Cheers
Karl

this is the best looking spoiler for the a3 sorry i only got my car there yesterday and it needs a spoiler lol

it states on ebay it will fit 2003-2007 but what diiffernces in fitment is it compared to the 2009 model?