Toppin out my car

indiemike

ZoomZoom
Reaction score
Right i dont want to sound like a chavy boy racer but ive had my car for a good few months now and i really just want to try and top it out, i dont want to try on public roads as for 1 its just not worth it as i could hurt myself or worse some 1 else or ill loss my license

Does any1 know of any places like, old runway strips or race tracks where i could manage this, reckon its goin 2 take a good long run

Thanks

Stick it on axle stands and do it on the spot.

Joke :laugh:

If you want to try it out on a track, then Bruntingthorpe has a nice long straight, but you won't get max speed on there. Other options is to go to Germany and use the autobans.

What about that place with the video of that s4 running 550 bhp, just killed everything, btw the videos in the s3 vs type r if you havent seen it.

Yeh certain stretches of the autobahn would be good. You can do it on your way to the ring which also has a very long straight.

are our cars limtied to a certain speed, when i was on the autobahns in germany i seemed to slow down a lot around the 120mph area and didnt seem to pick up speed very quikly from this point ?

Why ?
for a few reasons I ask this question.

sorry emery,I was asking indiemike

yeah i noticed this 120 onwards it slows down alot had it up 2 138 mph but took ages nearly run outta runway