Arrrrgh....bring on the rage :(

A3Tom

Smell my finger.
Reaction score
Word of warning.....

When cleaning your car dont headbutt your rear view mirror when your trying to clean the dash.

I just did and whilst it didnt hurt it bust my windscreen :ohmy:

I now have a broken windscreen, its shattered all around the mirror mount....not impressed!!. The mirror didnt break...just the windscreen.

So thats £70 to get it changed....how unimpressed am I, its not like I even have a massive head or anything??!!.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!

Didn't forget to remove your hat did you?:angrymod:

You are the second person in almost as many days to do that, it must be the heat making them brittle or something

I only wear a work hat when things go very wrong, so no the hat was gathering dust as usual.

Here we go....

3707064146_bf0a51eb8c_b.jpg

No screens in stock so have to wait till Tuesday when they'll come and fit it at work...grrrr.

To be fair the screen was pretty chipped up anyway but even so...pain.

T

My car doesnt have much luck with glass to be fair. About 18 months ago I got into it and closed the drivers door and this happened....

n627580617_1431420_8235.jpg

n627580617_1431422_8836.jpg

That was on a dull October day too!.

If I have anymore glass issued I'm going for Lexan all round :)

Not a cheap month for you is it, windscreen, front of a TT. Tell the truth, you did it to make your Mrs feel better didn't you?

Not a cheap month for you is it, windscreen, front of a TT. Tell the truth, you did it to make your Mrs feel better didn't you?

Nope, add to that a weekend on the beer in a posh hotel in Newquay at the start of the month. I'll be beging overtime when I'm back at work on Monday!.

Dude, you normally do such a "cracking" job of cleaning your car, what happened today??? :moa:

At least bashing your head on a mirror gives you time to reflect.....:drag:

Tell me, when you hit your head on the rear view mirror did you feel any pane? :undwech:

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon you should put a light on your mirror to warn you....maybe you could get a blue flashing one.

I'll get my coat:undwech:

You dont deserve a coat for that one lol

Oh Tom, what have you started???

This is such a smashing thread :whistle2:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!

Bad luck, Ive not had a bump for ten years but three days ago one of the neighbours reversed into my car and is now dicking me around with trying to get it sorted then today, I reversed into something and put a crease and a big scratch into the bootlid of my Bora, reverse parking sensors lulled me into a false sense of 'I aint gonna hit anything...'

If bad luck comes in threes lords knows whats gonna happen next.... :(

tom i new i saw you last week on the hard shoulder....lol

pyzampolicehead.jpg

Damn, you must have give it a real crack to manage that (pardon the pun)

I heard police were supposed to be crackin down on damaged windscreens, shockin . :ohmy:

Normality restored, windscreen changed the other day :)

I'm getting loads of stick off everyone at work as it had to be changed there so obviously everyone had to know how it was done.

I went to my locker the other day and it was full of old public order helmets....properly packed to the brim :)

Im more suprised at the second one were to managed to close your door and smash the rear window? Bit heavy Handed/Headed are you Tom?

Im more suprised at the second one were to managed to close your door and smash the rear window? Bit heavy Handed/Headed are you Tom?

Not really no!!. I hate people slammig my car door etc....its not required to get it closed!. I just closed it as usual and SMASH!!.