Michael Jackson - RIP

Hearing Thriller now still sends a chill down my spine!!!

Remember seeing Captian EO (3D MJ Movice)at the Epcot Centre in America, was one of the main reasons I wanted to go there years ago.

As for busy, its crazy!!! 25 viewers at 12.30 and this many posts on it already. WOW!!

have you noticed the time???

''...........Its after miiiidnight, and something evils lurking in the dark....''

im getting scared

GOODNIGHT!!!

Sad news, may his soul rest in peace.

Bit of a shocker. No fan of him or his music but I dont believe half I read about him. Farrah's death is going to be all but missed in the shadow, bit like Groucho Marx.

Lets hope the media can show both him and his family some respect over the coming weeks, and not dig up all the dirt etc on both his previous life and also speculation over his death in relation to money issues etc.

I wasn't a particular fan, but he was one of (the?) biggest selling artists of all time, and no matter what people believe, he was acquitted of all the allegations against him.

What a legend he was. Peado or not, he still has the best selling album of all time, and that just shows how good he was.

Its sad indeed. But we can all take comfort in the fact he will live on. Rumour has it he is to be cremated. His ashes will added to etchasketches around the world so all the children can play with him.

Radio 1 playing 30 minutes of MJ this morning between half 9 and 10 if you're interested.

"Beeeeat it!!!!"

He was a music legend! and really did a lot for pop music.

Still has the biggest number one selling album in the world.

RIP MJ

I was shocked when I come back last night from a night out and all that was on the news was this. The guy's music was legendary. RIP :(

I don`t think he ever grew up, he was still a child in a mans body. His world must have been a bubble that did not see the world that we all know. RIP

Legend, Shame because his music/moves kicks *** lol. :(

RIP MJ

I'm having a bit of a tribute day by playing his music on Spotify :)

At first i thought it was a lie...Was over my friends and it all said uncomfirmed! Then said he was in coma and then comfirmed he dead. I was hoping it was a lie if i'm honest. I really enjoyed listening to his music! And was actually looking forward to seeing him live at o2! The guy was a legend, Great music and some good movie. Real Shame he passed away, Feel really sorry for his kids more than any thing! Sure most people some time in there life have liked the guy or listen to his music. You can still listen to his music now and it dont seem out of date. He will be missed world wide! I hope the media give his family some time before they bring up all the old ****.
Rest In Peace MJ

Absolute legend

Shame i've already received 5 texts this morning, bit early for jokes isn't it?

Please can we just put jokes in the jokes section if you have any,as its bad taste besides my personal feeling toward this person he has a family and children left to grieve for their father.
thanks

We've learned the LAPD is looking for a doctor who lived at Michael Jackson's home -- and the doctor is nowhere to be found.

Law enforcement sources tell us a BMW belonging to the doctor was towed from Jackson's home last night.

Cops are looking to interview the doc.

A law enforcement source says the doctor gave Jackson an injection before he died.

Jackson reportedly may have OD'd on Demerol. As we first reported, family members were concerned that Jackson was taking too much morphine.
http://www.tmz.com/

I think it's really sad and I feel sorry for his kids.

No matter what anyone thought of him everyone knows his songs and no-one has made as much of an impact in the music industry than he did, Thriller still being the most popular album after more than 25 years!Personally I grew up listening to his music and saw him in concert when he was at his "peak" and even now I haven't been to any concert that can top it.

RIP