Milltek, Scopion or Jetex??

RyanS3TT

Reaction score
What Cat Back exhaust is the best Milltek, Scopion or Jetex??

I know its down to personal preference, I like the Jetex the most, it looks the nicest.

Also

Do S3 exhausts fit the A3? I noticed they have the exhaust sitting ni the bumper slightly higher than the A3..

With this in consideration would it fit my A3?
Im gonna be gettting S3 bumpers..
Didnt kow weather or not its the bumoper thats longer and lets it sit nicely or the position of the exhaust/mounts.

Thank, Ryan

If I were to have one it would be supersprint

I have a Miltek....

No need for bumper conversion, they cut the valance nice, looks spot on.
I dont know about the other zorst's so could not say if it is better or not. No gains in it to be had but makes a sweet sound and looks better than standard IMHO.

Had it about over a year now and not one issue with it.

Pic is not the best sorry... taken today in sunny Czech Republic.

P.S. The Audi alloys are on because the BBS's aint gonna get wrecked in this weather. Nice day today but more snow on the way and the salt is murder on the wheels.

IMG00044-20090301-1544_2.jpg

I have a Miltek....

No need for bumper conversion, they cut the valance nice, looks spot on.
I dont know about the other zorst's so could not say if it is better or not. No gains in it to be had but makes a sweet sound and looks better than standard IMHO.

Had it about over a year now and not one issue with it.

Pic is not the best sorry... taken today in sunny Czech Republic.

P.S. The Audi alloys are on because the BBS's aint gonna get wrecked in this weather. Nice day today but more snow on the way and the salt is murder on the wheels.

IMG00044-20090301-1544_2.jpg

Sorry to go off topic, but what colour is that called,ive never seen it b4 is it a standard colour?, it looks very nice:thumbsup::cool:

Cheers Oski!

I actually don't know, I will see what the log book says.
It is a sort of light blue/silver metallic.
I like to call it bad *** blue though :w00t:

I recently saw a BMW with an amazing paint job out here, metallic blue, must have been detailed to the 9's as it was outstanding. Could not take my eyes off it.

Anyhows, will post some more in a couple of weeks, I drive back to UK soon, getting B8's on it, the BBS's will be back on, getting 312mm brakes and a stage 2... should be minty minty.

Anyhows back to the topic... Get a Miltek :superman:

yes it is and yes it does look nice especially in the flesh...you cannot see any scratches or swirls in it.(unlike the fastest colour)

Yeah, you cant see the swirls that much except at night with some bright lights on it. Want to sort out the swirls that I do have actually.

you forgot to mention full custom builds.

Probably didnt mention as they arent as good as the pre-fabed ones listed above.

Supersprint have allways had a good reputation. I had a 421 manifold and it was a work of art.

Im gonna purchase a miltek for the S3 though.

We seem to have gone off subject lads.. haha..

I ehard custom exhausts are not up to scratch, they never fit right, knock when cold, and look horrid sometimes, its best to go for a make designed for the car.

Does anyone know if when i swap my bumper will the exhaust hang too low and not in the groove on the s3 bumper?

and does the Blueflame S3 exhaust fit the A3 1.8T?
As that would be my choice..~

Thanks

Dammitt

back on topic...Peco exhausts are the way forward.

Not a joke, apparrently they give you an extra 4bhp?

Plus at £30 each thats a good £ to BHP gain...

JDM stuff would go lovely with your ariel too, you could have a Hybrid Jap A3?