s3 grill & s4 grill

I doubt very much. S3 is different to A3 so I can't see why it would be the same as the S4.

right thanks mate, just need someone to measure an s4 grill to see if it will fit my fiberglass rs4 style bumper as the s3 grill is to small, if anyone would measure there grill id be realy greatfull, think its the b5 shape

this is what bumper i have...
rs4frontend.jpg

nah the b5 grill wasnt same size as the 8L, some numnuts sent me ages ago a b5 grill for my 8L, needless to say didnt fit, lol, so I believe its wider, so chances are if your s3 grill is to small then the b5 grill will fit.

Just take measure tape out go hunt down a b5 & measure it, simple

nah the b5 grill wasnt same size as the 8L, some numnuts sent me ages ago a b5 grill for my 8L, needless to say didnt fit, lol, so I believe its wider, so chances are if your s3 grill is to small then the b5 grill will fit.

Just take measure tape out go hunt down a b5 & measure it, simple

music to my ears, time go find an a4/s4 somewhere.

Ive just been out and measured the grill on my old A4 and its 725mm wide (at the top) by 145mm deep. Definately wider and deep than S3 grill hope this helps mate

Ive just been out and measured the grill on my old A4 and its 725mm wide (at the top) by 145mm deep. Definately wider and deep than S3 grill hope this helps mate

thanks mate just got to measure the bumper, then hopefully il be on to a winner