A3 1.8T for a 20 year old (insurance)

rickparmar

Reaction score
Has any 1 of the age been insured on a A3 1.8T,

If you have how much and which insurance group.
Under your name or som1 elses

Thanks
Ricks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
rickparmar said:

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Check out all of the pics etc.. of it.

I am 20 0NCB clean licence. I am paying £1760 Fully Comp in my own name of a 10 month accelerator scheme.

[ QUOTE ]
rickparmar said:

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Me! Im 20, 1 years NCB, 2 years driving (at time of policy) .etc .etc. Paid £1100 with uh.. 99% of things declared /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Me! 1.8 Turbo Quattro - £2053.00 fully comp 12 months - 2 yr NCB. ive heard that Adrian Flux are kind to their customers on mods like wheels etc.. this true... wot about a remap?

Adrian flux = good prices for modified!!

In september i will be paying £1000 unlimited mileage for:

A3 1.8T
200bhp chip
Porsche brakes
Uprated Suspension
18" Alloys
Full bodykit
Exhaust
Air Filter

...the lot!! Thats 20, 2 years NCB (I HOPE!!!) and driving 3 years!

Rich

Hi im only paying £450 fully comp for my 52 plate but i am 32.

Just thought I'd chuck my 2 penethworth in and give you guys something to aim for:

S3
Fully Comp
Protected NCB
£150 excess

FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS AND SOME CHANGE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

But then I've been driving since you guys were in nappies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(Having a good postcode helps too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Hay 4Silverrings who you with im with tesco online. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

I have a very good deal with Audi Insurance - if you catch a call centre on a Friday after a slack week they'll discount you everything they can to get your business!

top geezza will try them out cheers mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[ QUOTE ]
4SilverRings said:
Just thought I'd chuck my 2 penethworth in and give you guys something to aim for:

S3
Fully Comp
Protected NCB
£150 excess

FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS AND SOME CHANGE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

But then I've been driving since you guys were in nappies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(Having a good postcode helps too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

pretty cheep neil.C have you tried tesco online give it a try you might be supprised. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
neil.c said:
370 ish for moi and the strife
s3
150 excess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Always wanted to break the £400 barrier on a high spec car but won't achieve it when I've got a wee slip of a lass for a girlfriend as a named driver (but the sex makes up for it I suppose..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif )!

jammy sod i've got a old boot at home, one that even the dog wount play with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif

I've been with tesco's (have a mk3 golf 16v insured with tesco's currently). Were with tesco's previously but it seems that you have to swap insurers every year to get the best quote.

Strangely the S3 has always been cheaper than the golf even though it is 2 years newer and has considerably more power, both group 17 though.

I live in north leicestershire.
where are you rick?

Tesco Quoted me about £1580 on a Quattro Sport, £1710 on a Golf 20VT and £1740 on a S3.

Thats as a 23/24 y.o company director with one years NCB no points, keeps car on driveway does 12000 miles a year.

[ QUOTE ]
rickparmar said:
[ QUOTE ]
leespears1 said:
Me! 1.8 Turbo Quattro - £2053.00 fully comp 12 months - 2 yr NCB. ive heard that Adrian Flux are kind to their customers on mods like wheels etc.. this true... wot about a remap?

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn didnt see the Quattro bit, u must be loving it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i am!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
neil.c said:
I've been with tesco's (have a mk3 golf 16v insured with tesco's currently). Were with tesco's previously but it seems that you have to swap insurers every year to get the best quote.

Strangely the S3 has always been cheaper than the golf even though it is 2 years newer and has considerably more power, both group 17 though.

I live in north leicestershire.
where are you rick?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oadby m8

In september, Adrian Flux will do me for £1050 limited mileage to 5000miles (didnt do a quote yet for unlimited!)

Policy will be as follows:

21y/o
2years ncb
3years driving
Company Director
300bhp
Porshce Brakes
suspension setup
18" wheels
full bodykit
exhaust
air filter
graphics

Not bad i thought!

Rich, have u got n e pics, close up 1s of ur body kit, interior, lights etc

21 year old male, student, living in Manchester. I am insured for around 1600 a year on my 2002 (225 Horsepower) S3. I was well surprised when I got the quote, as I was paying that last year on a Lupo Sport.

[ QUOTE ]
David_Moon said:
21 year old male, student, living in Manchester. I am insured for around 1600 a year on my 2002 (225 Horsepower) S3. I was well surprised when I got the quote, as I was paying that last year on a Lupo Sport.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats pretty good!!!

Who are you insured with???

[ QUOTE ]
rickparmar said:
Rich, have u got n e pics, close up 1s of ur body kit, interior, lights etc

[/ QUOTE ]
JBR1.jpg

JBR3.jpg

JBR2.jpg

And my current favourite (proud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif)
vwvortex.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rich

£500 and spare change for me and girlf. I can do anything i want to the car except bore out the engine to a bigger capacity, gracias liverpool victoria /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I love those wheels............can not wait to get some for mine