service manuals

bluequattro

Reaction score
does anyone know if a service manual is available for a 2005 a3 ? ive checked the haynes version but its only for earlier models etc, i tried a search on here but came up with nothing! even a cd or dvd rom would be ok, any help is much appreciated .

cheers

cal

Elsawin is a CD & DVD based manual available on ebay, bittorrent and other p2p sites.

Elsawin is a CD & DVD based manual available on ebay, bittorrent and other p2p sites.

Elsawin is the official Audi workshop manual as used by dealers.

thanks guys, i take it this dvd works along the same lines as the haynes book would?
i see its available on the bay to buy, but theres so many versions for sale im cluelles as to which one to get? lol

cal

thanks guys, i take it this dvd works along the same lines as the haynes book would?
i see its available on the bay to buy, but theres so many versions for sale im cluelles as to which one to get? lol

cal

The latest version is version 3.5. There are versions for all the VAG makes, VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda. Obviously you need to make sure you get a version that covers Audi. The install proceedure is reasonably straight forward and you should get some instructions with it but if you have any problems I'm sure we will be able to help.

thanks h5djr, that is great info, ill get my copy ordered on the bay now.

cal