cruise control

S90GAV

Reaction score
has anyone had a go at fiitted this to their car when it didnt come with it as standard?

am i right in thinking all id need is the stalk, loom and someone with vagcom to activate it?

Correct, although you may need to drill out a couple of security bolts to fit it. Or if you are nervous about doing it yourself, you can get Gareth from HazzyDayz (www.vwcruise.com) to come out and fit it for you.

He did mine a couple of months ago, and am very pleased, although he has now put his price up to £174...

Cheers,

Did mine on the A3 Quattro.... got the parts from VagParts and followed one of the many guides available on the net.. think the one i had was for a mk4 golf easy enough just take care with the airbag/steering wheel and be patient putting the wires into the ECU plug... ohh your car needs be drive by wire obviously

I paid £150 all in from APS

let me know how you get on, im interested in doing this myself..well...i was till the loom wiring got mentioned!!!

can anyone link me to an easy to use installation guide please. I had AMD fit it for me a while ago but for some reason it's stopped working and i'm not sure why so will check all the relevant connections. Does anyone know if it has it's own fuse?