Convert Old A3 to the New One

A3_Sport

Girl Racer
Reaction score
hey

I was wondering if there was any way of changing the front of an old A3 so that it looks like the new A3

Thanks in advance :)

Check out the dodgy german bodykits on ebay for the big grill that looks like a pregnant trout!

May I suggest selling old one and buying a new one!

Check out the dodgy german bodykits on ebay for the big grill that looks like a pregnant trout!

May I suggest selling old one and buying a new one!

think what he must mean is to transfer his non facelift to facelift style???

dont bother fella...lotta subtle work for little benefit that could be gained by buying a facelift........

Do you mean pre facelift to facelift, or do you mean 8L to 8P??

Have you seen what an 8L looks like with an 8P front??

I personally wouldnt recommend it even if you have the time and money as i dont think it looks the best.

There is a Silver one around with a R333 GAL number plate

i took it he meant 8l to 8p! The 8p is nice, but the dodgy conversions are as dodgy as Max Mosely at a fancy dress party!

Max Mosley is a don for vehicle safety standards.................not so sure about what he gets up to in his private time. Prozzies.......fine, Nazi wot-not.......give it a rest!

Im thinking he meant from pre facelift to facelift.

Im interested myself in doing this, purely for a weekend project.

I think A3_sport is a she guys... and if its the facelift lights you want, ebay etc..and you need to cut some parts off the front wing.. if you want to change the front end to look like 8P.. that simch rightly said.. aweful bodykit that looks indeed like a pregnant trout. or change the whole front end, a lot of fabrication. but still looks oogly imo.

Apparently Max Mosley has been caught on video with hookers in an even worse outfit.......this time he was dressed up as Prince Harry! !LOL