MTM remaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevieyid

Reaction score
I have done a search on here but there does not seem to many people on here running the MTM maps. To the people who do run them what do u think of them? Why are there only a few MTM s3's out there?

probably cuz off cost per performance, better products on market and are cheaper

Im running an MTM remap
not many other remaps will give you 432Nm of torque
MTM is custom designed to your car on the rollers, thats why theyre so expensive.
Get a generic map and you'll end up with a generic S3...

About 310lbft?? Plenty make that!!! LOL

Ash, are you still running with the original clutch with all that torque?

well mines fine with that torque haha

Only problem is the person who knows MTM's the best is QST & they are right stuck up ****'s & unbelievably expensive, but seem to know there stuff, didnt do **** for me though £400 later after I went to them with a clutch noise, waste of time & much friendlier/cheaper companies out there.

I believe Jabba has a good rep & my mate AMD are also good as I've used them for years with no faults at all, just ask about bit more before making the plunge to MTM as they are highly priced TBH.

The problem with MTM is it usually ends up spending more than the mapping as most MTM's I've known have spent alot more money than standard remap, usually an uprated clutch is one of them added given the amount of torque as yours will eventually get fecked, where as the more generic maps which are also ****** good TBH & plenty more power for you, can work happily with the existing clutch, depends how much dollar you have but if you are a 1st timer, go generic for about 4-500 as I think you'll be more than happy with that from your stock power trust me, it is plentyyyyyy of power to enjoy for now.

432Nm....

It just sounds high, everyone knows it should be mesured in lb/ft lol
:search:

Only problem is the person who knows MTM's the best is QST & they are right stuck up ****'s & unbelievably expensive, .

Exactly me impression when speaking to them at Castle Coombe, up there own and everyone else is *****, now that to me states "*******" lol

Glad I'm not the only one with that impression, they are very much like that, problem is the prices are to high & they do think there **** dont stink, ok so he put an RS4 engine into an S3 & he may know his stuff which is impressive, but & I say but serious attitude change needed in order for people to swallow the price or even consider going there

They talk to you sarcastically making as though you are like 2 years old sometimes cause you should know everything they do about cars, especially the woman who works there, very snooty & up there's, its there attitude that made me wanna learn more about my cars which I'm glad I do as I wont go back there for anything whatsoever, I'd rather drive 500 fecking miles to a garage on the back of an AA truck than go to them even if they were next door to me, lol, lol.

Its a family business so you can see why they are mostly like that, runs in the genes, lol.

But still I emailed them about my car & some work I needed doing while back, they never responded, all Kim's interested in is the big earners he isnt bothered about the silly little electrical issues, trumps up a front bush issue when it was perfectly ok, went in with noise come out with the noise, I told them it was in the Gbox, fecking idiot, just added the bush issue so he could charge more time & parts.

DONT YOU LISTEN KIM, IT MAKES A NOISE FROM THE CLUTCH GEARBOX, IT ONLY DOES IT WHEN YOU LET THE CLUTCH OF SO HOW THE HELL CAN IT BE A BUSH YOU STUPID ****.

I'm no master mechanic but my dad was, so I know what a clutch noise sounds like especially when you are depressing/releasing & noise is there, obvious to a 2 year old as stated above, lol.

I was the same. Was going to travel half the country, spend more money than other tuners but they didn't seem keen to take my money over the phone and help me decide on their maps so I thought feck 'em and went to JBS who spent about 1/2 an hour on the phone and sorted my motor out at a reasonable price when I rolled up at their HQ

Well some strong opinions there. I should have added that my car is already chipped by jabbasport according to the previous owner. However im not that happy with it im sure the s3 has more to come. It seems to struggle to gain anything on my mates S3 that is standard. With regards to QST, i know Kim well. He basically built my UR Quattro and has worked on my S2 and S4. I think you need to build a relationship with them over a period of time. I think they get a lot of people wasting there time, now i have been there a number of times i get on well with them and always found there work to be very good. Never had an MTM chip though as i have always bought cars ready mapped mainly by MRC.

fair point Stevie, but with the attitude from the offset, doesnt bowed well for customer service or aftercare, took my money elsewhere.
I work for quite a big well known company, our branch is part of UK HQ and out of the worldwide branches we come 4th! Why becuz we look after our customers, wether they spend 100quid or 100K everyone is treated with the best care and respect at all times, thats why we are 4th in the world within our thousands of branches. Dunno, am i completely wrong??? lol

Mine was done by Kim at QST, have phoned him up a few times and he seems a nice bloke, very helpful and he really seems to know what hes talking about. I think hes a busy guy though and im sure he gets alot of people wasting his time.

I wouldnt pay the £800 the previous owner paid to re-map it but im glad he did!
Not still on the original clutch, it gave up a couple of months ago.

I was told my torque figures are slightly high for a standard only re-mapped S3, but the bhp is slightly under the expected 265bhp

I dont think an MTM map is worth £800 but i certainly cant fault it!

Oh so I ring someone to work on my car, oh we're busy so ring us back later, you gonna ring someone like that back after that kinda attitude, urrrmmmmmmmmmmm nooooooo

Build a relationship, I'm not looking to date the guy for christs sake, just want to pay someone to do the job there supposed to, which they failed miserably. I mean you phone up to maybe use there services, is that any reason for there our **** dont stink attitude, I mean is it, find that utterly disgusting attitude, no matter if I only want advice, thats not what I call wasting his time, maybe if you think someone asking him about there car which he is experienced in as a business is a waste of time.

You want to know why I go back to the same person to do my remaps, cause I can ring up without spending money with him to get advice, thats not the attitude you get with QST whatsoever, I dont even spend alot with that guy but he knows I will always go to him for any maps or improvements as he hasnt once let me down, hasnt once told me he's to busy, just politely said call you back in 10 minutes as working on a car, infact he always calls me back.

That is the attitude to have in any business, not just cars, its part & parcel of the business these people are in, you have to take the calls & help really as thats how you get business unless I'm very much mistaken, thats what makes us walk away from talking to them thinking yeah I will deal with them or no way, its that 1st experience that matters, & it does, no matter what you think, lingers in your mind if it was a **** one thats for sure.

The Slug was 100% completely right, :iagree: whole heartedly, it doesnt matter what I spend or ask, he's in business to be asked questions & do work on these things, if he doesnt like it then dont work on cars, why advertise we can do this for you & when someone rings up about that you have a ****** attitude.

He's ****** arrogant & I can state that after being there a few times & chatted with him, walk away feeling you never accomplished anything atall, in my case he didnt atall, just £400 lite, this I will never forget.

Exactly, the MTM remap does feck the clutch after a while, its to much & thats there ploy, give it **** loads of power then they will need an uprated clutch, sorry but that is not good customer care.

I have dealt with Simon (who now owns AMD) for years even, he's different, he actually would say to you "no dont have that much power as you'll need a new clutch in 2 months or to much boost etc etc", he actually shows care for your pocket, not just wants to line his own, Kim's attitude is dont come here unless you are willing to spend big bucks or its an easy job for him as its not exactly hard for them to remap your car these days as they all use a generic program they created for same car as you have & maybe tweak a little but overall its easy for them to do.

This is just my opinion & experience, its not everyone's, but this is a forum so hey can express my views.

I will say though, Kim obviously does know what he's doing & I dont think his work is neccessarily bad, for me I think they just couldnt be bothered to do anything & took advantage, but I also think its his knowledge that makes him arrogant & thinks he can charge a premium & get away with things easily, those are the people I cant stand, good thing about the NET is word of mouth spreads easier & quicker.

For me :end_of_discction: cause thinking about QST just ****** me of.
But last thing is, its like I said to Leggy everyone's got good & bad experiences with different companies, but there are some we have talked about that do seem to come up with the same ****** experiences from dealing with them, says alot huh Slug.

Just out of curiosity Nigel, but do you have personal experience of custom remapping of turbo cars, and the pitfalls a custom map might entail?

I don't know if AMD do custom maps, but people regularly report of 15-20 runs on the dyno at Jabba for a custom map to get it to the point where they are satisfied to give it back to the customer. I am happy for them to do 30 runs if that's what it takes to get my car right.

It most definitely isn't a "load the generic map and tweak it at 4.5k" half hour job.

Cheers

My suspension was done at APS which im sure many will know of on this forum have a great service, have time to discuss things and that counts along way for repeat biz....anyways im tired now lol...with regards to MTM remaps, as a brand name then yes go with them, as for bang for buck i'd look elsewhere as there are many companies doing maps, and lets face it they're all gonna come out roughtly the same bhp/torque unless you start modifying other elements.

My suspension was done at APS which im sure many will know of on this forum have a great service, have time to discuss things and that counts along way for repeat biz....anyways im tired now lol...with regards to MTM remaps, as a brand name then yes go with them, as for bang for buck i'd look elsewhere as there are many companies doing maps, and lets face it they're all gonna come out roughtly the same bhp/torque unless you start modifying other elements.

:iagree: Amen brother to that one, exactly what my point was.

Just out of curiosity Nigel, but do you have personal experience of custom remapping of turbo cars, and the pitfalls a custom map might entail?

I don't know if AMD do custom maps, but people regularly report of 15-20 runs on the dyno at Jabba for a custom map to get it to the point where they are satisfied to give it back to the customer. I am happy for them to do 30 runs if that's what it takes to get my car right.

It most definitely isn't a "load the generic map and tweak it at 4.5k" half hour job.

Cheers

Well from sounds of your comment you do remaps & produce the coding yourself no??

I'm in IT & been an engineer since I was 17, I consider myself fairly technical but I dont preclaim to know everything about cars by a long chalk, like it said it was an OPINION.

Oh so you are telling me every single stock S3 they do has a custom map done for them at Jabba, they wouldnt build a custom code from scratch for every single car, they would load the generic code then tweak it to what the customer was after or what the car had fitted on, I cant imagine them doing a coding for each independent car, it would take to much time & they wouldnt make any money.

Well to set the record straight, as I like to know what I'm saying isnt ******** as some do like to spill on & have no idea what they are saying but if I'm wrong I'll put hands up & say it straight away, anyway so I rang Jabba & spoke with the guy there who knows the ****, lol, as such.

He says that about 80% of the code is the same, they do have base references they use from the start then they tweak these to each cars specifics like ecu, fuel, exhaust, engine, turbo, wastegates etc etc etc as there are number of variables, so they do use a generic map on most, but this generic map is then changed to suit the differences in the cars, but dont think this doesnt require time to do, I said its easy for them to do but time does play a factor in it, I NEVER SAID IT WAS A HALF HOUR JOB

So infact I was right anyway, they use/build up generic base references(maps) for cars then use these & tweak accordingly, common sense prevails, you would never re-write code for every single car that came in, never in a miliion years or your coding would cost a fortune as would take fair while to rebuild from scratch, I had a similar story when I was installing routers for some of the big telecoms companies, I loaded the generic programs I had created, then I changed the generic program for the specific phone system they had on site & the area location, saved me countless hours, same principle.

So now there are no arguments, this is straight from the horses mouth, anyone else wanna speculate???

Just for the record, I havnt once crapped on Jabba in this forum as they have a very good rep & I have never used them, I was commenting on QST not Jabba, Jabba were very helpful to advise me today & I much appreciated that, QST IMHO wouldnt even give you the time of day if I had rang today asking about that info, I have got the impression its all about money, I think Jabba respects the forums as he knows that we all talk on here so thats why he advised me today but also understands we are all part of a community that helps eachother.

I think I've made my point from FACTS not made up ****, so :end_of_discction:

Well some strong opinions there. I should have added that my car is already chipped by jabbasport according to the previous owner. However im not that happy with it im sure the s3 has more to come. It seems to struggle to gain anything on my mates S3 that is standard. With regards to QST, i know Kim well. He basically built my UR Quattro and has worked on my S2 and S4. I think you need to build a relationship with them over a period of time. I think they get a lot of people wasting there time, now i have been there a number of times i get on well with them and always found there work to be very good. Never had an MTM chip though as i have always bought cars ready mapped mainly by MRC.

Why waste your money! If you have a jabba map and it is not behaving take it back to them and they will fix it for free.

However, it is rare for software to go wrong, more likely you have a mechanical issue that is cauisng your poor performace. Have you vag com'd it?

Yeah take it back fella, Jabba will sort it for you I'm sure of just after speaking with them on the phone I cant imagine them saying no, rep is important to these guys from what I can tell.

But I do fear Simch is right, I doubt its the map, probably something else on the car worth a look at, there are number of things, intake pipe folding on high vacuum, divertor, leak in hoses, all something you can have a look for yourself, but I think you know all this anyway from your previous posts of cars you've got/had, update us though when you've chatted with jabba fella as would like to know the issue & what Jabba did to resolve.

I went to Jabba for my map and talked over much the same things as you have, and to be straight what you have said IS NOT from the horses mouth, you have put a slant on it to tailor it to what you have previosly said, whether intentional or not.

I did not say it is all custom code. I did say "It's not "load the generic map and tweak at 4.5k" ".

There are tolerances in every component that may have effects on every other component. Therefore if you tweak the wastegate, then it affects the turbo, or something else, it has to be reset and a new set of settings tried. I think that is the reason why it is not easy. If you think it is easy, set you own tuning shop up and try and do it!

But then again you were right. I bow to you far superior knowledge. :rolleyes:
Good day Mentula

I've stated my opinion/fact & thats enough for me.

This thread has become pointless, I think we've gone completely of the subject, so I think its time to end the thread.

Personal rude insults dont have a place on this forum, you are fair to express your opinions/experiences & knowledge, but not to start creating an issue where none exists.

So move on to something more constructive for us all.

@nigel, i understand what your saying about QST but i do rate them and as u say it is down to personal experience. With regards to Jabba im not even sure if there is anything wrong with it. I have come from a well mapped MRC S4 that had shed loads of torque and proven 345hp on ko3 turbos, so maybe its just the fact i have gone from that to the S3 and expecting to much. I think the best thing for me is to get a dyno run and see the figures. If it shows the power is down and a pressure test and vag com shows nothing ill contact jabba.

No worries fella.

But what I do question is that you said yours struggles with a stock S3, I can say for sure, if yours is mapped & his is stock, there is no way yours should be struggling with his, its a no contest mate, so something is definitely up somewhere.

No matter if you have come from the S4 345, it should be very obviously faster & more powerful than his stock.

But funny you should say that about S4, I had the B6 S4 Avant & had that mapped with an extra 25bhp, didnt make huge bit difference but still alot of power 365 I think, but ****** S3 outran me one day, but he might have had a serious big upgrade to get that, but then again S4 wasnt turbo, also was a progressive power rather than white knuckle riding.

Let me know mate how you get on cause I still think its up to no good somewhere, should easily power past a stock S3.

@nigel, where are u based mate? I did put a post on here asking to meet with someone in my area with a mapped car to see how mine measures up to it. I have been driving around with the air con on, which i have only just found out. Different on my old car the climate did not automatically turn the air con on.
Does anyone kow of a reasonably priced reliable dyno?

South east fella, but sold my S3 I'm afraid but there are plenty of them about you could easily hookup with someone.

I do miss the S3 TBH, look good & hell of alot of fun, lol.

Yeah that got me @ 1st with ECON, you can see the fuel tank just drainnnnnnnnnnn with aircon running, lol, lol.

The aircon only turns on when you have push the auto button or when you actually press the snowflake button, if you use ECON & use the individual controls for face, feet etc then it will remain on ECON, but its a bit **** TBH especially as they have now removed the OFF button on the A3 as I had the S3 with no OFF button, you had to press minus all the time to turn of fully, then S4 had the OFF button, which was great, then A3 they remove, *******, lol, lol.

Glad I'm not the only one with that impression, they are very much like that, problem is the prices are to high & they do think there **** dont stink, ok so he put an RS4 engine into an S3 & he may know his stuff which is impressive, but & I say but serious attitude change needed in order for people to swallow the price or even consider going there

They talk to you sarcastically making as though you are like 2 years old sometimes cause you should know everything they do about cars, especially the woman who works there, very snooty & up there's, its there attitude that made me wanna learn more about my cars which I'm glad I do as I wont go back there for anything whatsoever, I'd rather drive 500 fecking miles to a garage on the back of an AA truck than go to them even if they were next door to me, lol, lol.

Its a family business so you can see why they are mostly like that, runs in the genes, lol.

But still I emailed them about my car & some work I needed doing while back, they never responded, all Kim's interested in is the big earners he isnt bothered about the silly little electrical issues, trumps up a front bush issue when it was perfectly ok, went in with noise come out with the noise, I told them it was in the Gbox, fecking idiot, just added the bush issue so he could charge more time & parts.

DONT YOU LISTEN KIM, IT MAKES A NOISE FROM THE CLUTCH GEARBOX, IT ONLY DOES IT WHEN YOU LET THE CLUTCH OF SO HOW THE HELL CAN IT BE A BUSH YOU STUPID ****.

I'm no master mechanic but my dad was, so I know what a clutch noise sounds like especially when you are depressing/releasing & noise is there, obvious to a 2 year old as stated above, lol.

Only problem is the person who knows MTM's the best is QST & they are right stuck up ****'s & unbelievably expensive, but seem to know there stuff, didnt do **** for me though £400 later after I went to them with a clutch noise, waste of time & much friendlier/cheaper companies out there.

I believe Jabba has a good rep & my mate AMD are also good as I've used them for years with no faults at all, just ask about bit more before making the plunge to MTM as they are highly priced TBH.

The problem with MTM is it usually ends up spending more than the mapping as most MTM's I've known have spent alot more money than standard remap, usually an uprated clutch is one of them added given the amount of torque as yours will eventually get fecked, where as the more generic maps which are also ****** good TBH & plenty more power for you, can work happily with the existing clutch, depends how much dollar you have but if you are a 1st timer, go generic for about 4-500 as I think you'll be more than happy with that from your stock power trust me, it is plentyyyyyy of power to enjoy for now.

I've stated my opinion/fact & thats enough for me.

This thread has become pointless, I think we've gone completely of the subject, so I think its time to end the thread.

Personal rude insults dont have a place on this forum, you are fair to express your opinions/experiences & knowledge, but not to start creating an issue where none exists.

So move on to something more constructive for us all.

South east fella, but sold my S3 I'm afraid but there are plenty of them about you could easily hookup with someone.

I do miss the S3 TBH, look good & hell of alot of fun, lol.

Yeah that got me @ 1st with ECON, you can see the fuel tank just drainnnnnnnnnnn with aircon running, lol, lol.

The aircon only turns on when you have push the auto button or when you actually press the snowflake button, if you use ECON & use the individual controls for face, feet etc then it will remain on ECON, but its a bit **** TBH especially as they have now removed the OFF button on the A3 as I had the S3 with no OFF button, you had to press minus all the time to turn of fully, then S4 had the OFF button, which was great, then A3 they remove, *******, lol, lol.

You sound like you have some emotional issues, Nigel. You have said "end of discussion" at least twice now, which is behaviour expected from 4 year olds :sob: when they don't want people to play with their toys any longer.

You say that name calling and person insults are not welcome etc, but you seem to think that calling Kim and everyone at QST stuck up, *****, w***kers, is OK and something to laugh about. :shrug:

Bottom line is, that if you ring a tuner/garage, and you don't like what they say, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Don't give him the car anyway and moan about his poor service on here, cos you think you got done.

In certain areas of life, you have to yield to the person with the greater knowledge. That is why specialists get more business - because they are better at it than the regulars. If Kim say's it's the bush, I'd be more inclined to believe him. I would say, "what happens if it's not?" What happens then is up to the two of you, and time is spent investigating the car, so man hours are being used when they might be other areas those hours can be spent on.

Not saying your car is less important than the vice that needs fixing, or the project they've got out the back, but who pay's for the labour that they do not charge the customer for? The business pays. It's no shame for Kim or any business owner to ask if it's in his interest to take that business on.

Oh, and please would you improve your diction and learn to use English - the language of the country, and not this txt spk lol, lol

P.S. Can we have this 5 month old member as a moderator please, think the forum's on the way up :rolleyes: lol, lol

I've got MTM remap on mine had it for 4 years now - and I echo almost all the comments thus far...
Plenty of torque (311 lb/ft for mine)
I needed a new clutch last year
It was expensive compared to what else was on offer
I found Kim and QST very arrogant.

Would I buy one again - probably, but I think I'd go to Germany and buy it directly from MTM themselves.

I've got MTM remap on mine had it for 4 years now - and I echo almost all the comments thus far...

Would I buy one again - probably, but I think I'd go to Germany and buy it directly from MTM themselves.

And that's fair enough dude, but to call them stuck up ***** and all the rest of isn't on. :no:

They may well be arrogant, but that's up to them and the business image they want to project. Only they can change their perception. They'll soon find out that their attitude is no good when the waiting room's empty!

The thing I took issue with, was the claim that a map is just loaded and tweaked. Yes, essentially that's what happens in laymans terms, but the logistics of it is much more involved. e.g. some engine codes (AGU's) necessitate the ECU being removed each time to upload. Do that 15-20 times!

People who think custom mapping is easy need to go and watch one being done.

Regardless of tuner, I think if you look hard enough, you will find those that have had bad experiences. Jusst happens that we didn't have to look.

This is from a 4 year forum member, so he's also full of **** is here, so thats 3 of us that have stated the same thing about QST, so are we all 3 of full of **** are we, I guess we all made it up that they are arrogant, if it was 1 person fair enough, your comments would hold water, but 3 different people that dont even know eachother.

If you have any common sense then this should tell you that maybe its true what we say about him.

This is from a 4 year forum member, so he's also full of **** is here, so thats 3 of us that have stated the same thing about QST, so are we all 3 of full of **** are we, I guess we all made it up that they are arrogant, if it was 1 person fair enough, your comments would hold water, but 3 different people that dont even know eachother.

If you have any common sense then this should tell you that maybe its true what we say about him.

Look, I'm not trying to argue. If the three of you think he's arrogant, FINE!!! It's a free country, shout it from the rooftops, but insulting them is not on.

You don't seem to get the idea that I accept that they may well be arrogant but that's up to ...

I sense I'm repeating myself ... :keule::keule:

And that's fair enough dude, but to call them stuck up ***** and all the rest of isn't on. :no:

They may well be arrogant, but that's up to them and the business image they want to project. Only they can change their perception. They'll soon find out that their attitude is no good when the waiting room's empty!

The thing I took issue with, was the claim that a map is just loaded and tweaked. Yes, essentially that's what happens in laymans terms, but the logistics of it is much more involved. e.g. some engine codes (AGU's) necessitate the ECU being removed each time to upload. Do that 15-20 times!

People who think custom mapping is easy need to go and watch one being done.

Regardless of tuner, I think if you look hard enough, you will find those that have had bad experiences. Jusst happens that we didn't have to look.

Excuse me, but where exactly did I call them 'stuck up *****'. Please don't acuse me of saying things that I haven't.

I have no issue with the amount of work involved in a proper custom map and I have no problem paying more for it. I view MTM as a quality product which is why I chose it in the first place over the competitor products available at the time. I paid over £1300 for my map and exhaust in 2004 but I left the garage slighly uneasily.

In general most small garages have customer service problems. I've had some sort of problem with almost all garages I've dealt with - AmD, JBS, The Phirm, AH Autos etc. etc. I am happy to cut people some slack, but ultimately I am a customer, I give them money, I have certain expectations. If they aren't met, I don't go back. Perhaps I'm just too picky! However at this rate, I'm going to run out of VAG specialists to go to!

Excuse me, but where exactly did I call them 'stuck up *****'. Please don't acuse me of saying things that I haven't.

I have no issue with the amount of work involved in a proper custom map and I have no problem paying more for it. I view MTM as a quality product which is why I chose it in the first place over the competitor products available at the time. I paid over £1300 for my map and exhaust in 2004 but I left the garage slighly uneasily.

In general most small garages have customer service problems. I've had some sort of problem with almost all garages I've dealt with - AmD, JBS, The Phirm, AH Autos etc. etc. I am happy to cut people some slack, but ultimately I am a customer, I give them money, I have certain expectations. If they aren't met, I don't go back. Perhaps I'm just too picky! However at this rate, I'm going to run out of VAG specialists to go to!

I can take the credit for the stuck up ***** comment, but he's also wrong saying I called them *******, I didnt call him a ****** atall did I? That was someone else.

But I totally agree on your stance & comment, you pay them alot of money you dont pay them for arrogance & just being stuck up there own *****, no I'm not a tuner, but I have common sense & I am almost always polite & friendly as my forum interaction would show I believe, but thats up to personal interpretation of course.

For the record, I might not be a long term Forum member but I've been driving & tinkering with VAG cars for 11 years, so I'm not exactly shy of a few small jobs, so its not like I'm a ****** novice.

I dont think its rightly up to you to start personally attacking a forum member who is only criticising his own actual personal experience with a said tuner, I do have that right, where as you dont know me, what I do, how long I've been doing things with cars, we dont know eachother but you seem to have taken it to heart that I have made comments regarding QST, I think I'm in my damn right to say that as I have used there services no, anyone else agree with me?????

So enough of the personal comments about me being a Penis(your mentula comment), my emotional problems, my so called diction, my childish attitude, etc etc, its a ****** forum we dont have to be spot on Oxford scholars for our spelling or grammar, or didnt I know this forum is only for TOFFS, I use text based words as its quicker, shorter & people understand them.

You are supposed to be contributing constructive things to this forum not making yourself look an **** to the rest of us, I dont think you've actually made any constructive comments towards this thread except being rude, agressive & personally attacking other members & many false accusations.

You are trying to create problems where no problems arise, you are trying to prevoke reactions that only make it a crap place to chat with other members, the 3 of us have had personal experiences with QST, we are all fully entitled to comment, if we were just shooting the breeze about someone we didnt know or had dealings with then fair enough to your comments, but its not like that at all, you know this so why bother creating animosity when there isnt any in the 1st place.

You also went to a 2nd thread & started making stupid comments in responce to my post about AA lorry & effects to engines with remaps which was actually a joke anyway, that alone shows your childish attitude.

Take the hint, change your mood & stance & we will all get along cause at the moment fella you are just alienating people.

As for my comments about tuning is easy maybe you should read it all, I also said it does take time, I also said QST obviously knows his stuff but that is the problem, he thinks he's better than everyone else, thats the wrong attitude, there's always someone who knows more than the next person, that by itself is arrogance on his part, I dont like that from anyone.

I also bring your attention to the fact the said noise from the clutch/gearbox & his changing the bush solution, it still did it afterwards so it wasnt the bush as I told him, he didnt listen, I didnt say touch anything to do with the bush, I said the clutch/gearbox, but alas.

But I will admit, some tuning is not easy, but generic tuning is fairly easy for them, I have seen it done thanks fair few times on mine & others, not as though I havnt watched that at least being done, so if you take offence to that comment then ok, but as it wasnt directed at you solely then cant see your problem, but I alwyas state I could be wrong, welcome to prove me wrong on that, so shows I'm happy to hear other members comments as I certainly dont know as much as some members for sure, but not just plain rudeness, you could maybe have just disagreed but in a polite fashion, totally unnneccessary on your part.

Can we move on now past this stupid crap as its just getting ridiculous now or I'll make a request to Olly to close the thread cause its a waste of time.

I can take the credit for the stuck up ***** comment, but he's also wrong saying I called them *******, I didnt call him a ****** atall did I? That was someone else.

It was me that said "waynekers" lol sorry, and who exactly said it related to Kim himself! Maybe it was a now X-worker? All I said was if thats peoples attitude towards, not just customers but slagging off other companies, then thats very unprofessional and therefore my opinion stands! I don't care who you are in the world, someone with attitude does'nt get any respect, why bad mouth other companies, if your good at your job there is no need to be like this. Love the Bi-Moto's tho have to say haha :)

It was me that said "waynekers" lol sorry, and who exactly said it related to Kim himself! Maybe it was a now X-worker? All I said was if thats peoples attitude towards, not just customers but slagging off other companies, then thats very unprofessional and therefore my opinion stands! I don't care who you are in the world, someone with attitude does'nt get any respect, why bad mouth other companies, if your good at your job there is no need to be like this. Love the Bi-Moto's tho have to say haha :)

I dont think you should apologise for your comments if you have personal experience of someone's service as such or you know them, if you were to comment on someone you didnt know or had used there services then you would be wrong, completely wrong, which is what our learned friend happens to be doing about myself, he doesnt know me atall & I have not made any comments directed towards this guy unless it is Kim in disguise, so feck knows what his problem is at all matey, me, you & the 3rd person have all experienced there attitude so how the hell can he dismiss what we all are saying, for that why is he giving me **** just cause I happened to have an opinion about tuning which was openly welcome to comments to the thread but not just get on here & start creating animosity, not just this thread but the other MTM thread aswell.

To note this is not crapping on MTM tuning, just that particular tuner, how come everyother tuner I have spoken to have all been very helpful & willing to advise you with no arrogance at all, very friendly, but QST do seem to get up our noses, I dont think I'm wrong with 3 of us stating same thing.

I await the barrage of crap now from this guy as usually when I add to this post it follows with insults to my emotions, age, intelligence, spelling, names, etc etc, we should place a bet on it.

Since there is a sticky at the top of the A3 forum relating to use of English, one would expect another to use english where all of the letters on your keyboard are available.

I apologise if you took my original question personally. It was meant to make you aware, in the case that you weren't that a custom map isn't a straightforward job.

Now everything has blown out of proportion because I'm said to be accusing people of saying stuff they haven't. Jason, I only said calling people stuck up ***** because of the way they run their business isn't on IMHO. They seem to be doing well enough, so leave them to it.

You seemed to be making inflammatory posts before I asked the question I did, so it's not my introduction on the thread that has caused it.

Jojo has been around a while and I'm sure is up to speed with tuning, so i don't think you need to educate him about the driveability of the car post remap.

I am not trying to create animosity, so stop trying to make me look the bad guy because of the question I raised. You could have stopped all of this happening by just replying "No I don't have experience, care to enlighten me?" But instead, you said "Well from sounds of your comment you do remaps & produce the coding yourself no??" similar to "and you DO, do you?!?" :uhm:

Rude, agressive, personally attacking people!! :lmfao: :confused::confused: Would you please show me, because apart from the comment I made which I have apologised for below, I honestly don't think I have been.

I am helpful where I can be and ask questions where I am less knowledgable. I dont pretend to know everything.

You might or might not know Kim at QST, and if you don't, to judge him personally is wrong IMHO, that's all. I had an initial bad experience with Jabba, but I didn't go round calling them arrogant *****, though some have.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I freely express mine, but namecalling is not necessary. Therefore, I apologise for the comment I made. :thumbsup:

ETA - I did not attribute any comments to specific people, but referred more to the genreal tone of the thread where it seemed that cusing those names is deemed acceptable, which I dont think it is. We're all adults, surely we can put it across better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.