911 GT3 RS green S3

wolfbane1967

Reaction score
Porsche 911 GT3 RS green:

7ab6_27.jpg

7ab4_27.jpg

7ab2_27.jpg

7a8e_27.jpg

Mmmm not bad but never a fan of really black wheels - needs some tyre gloss at least!

Looks like this one.. ; )

c329_27.jpg

c418_27.jpg

Doesn't work if you ask me..

Jonny

how to turn a beautifull car into a hill billy boggie!

I really like it (I do drive a yellow car though!).

You might as well stand out imho. That's why I love the S3 in Orange (there's one in Manchester).

You can now get Fiesta STs/Zetec S in that lurid green too. They look great as well (only my opinion, lol).

I like it because it's different. Couldn't do it myself, but can 'kinda' understand someone wanting to try and make an S3 stand out a bit more.... beats sticking HUGE fins all over it, although sticking a huge 70 on it makes up for that a bit.

I really do despise the colour green on any car

I had a lovely dragon green Golf Gti once.
This S3 is an utter mess though.
As with TV's and playstations inside a car, it's one of those occasions where just because you 'can', doesn't mean you 'should'....

The "duke boys" comment above made me laugh though.:racer::angrymod:

I really do despise the colour green on any car

I think light greens look pretty awful on any car but our last car was a Bora in Bright Green Metallic (that's the VW name - basically metallic BRG). Really suited the car especially with the cream leather Recaros.

Car before that was a dark green metallic 406. Again the colour looked right on the car.

However an A3 or A4 somehow doesn't look right in that sort of colour. Looks better on the bigger Audis though.