does anyone know of,

Adam-D

Reaction score
a good audi breaker, i still need some sporty,bucketed cream seats for my 97 a4 avant, and not haveing any luck after 3 months, really getting on my nerves now.

the breaker also needs to be able to post the items ta :salute:

there were a set on ebay not long ago. got all excited till I saw they were cream.
not a help I know, but keep looking, cream is not as sought after as black

Why won't facelift seats fit? My RS4 interior fits perfectly in my pre-facelift car.

that wha i was told on here a month or so ago...

so from what year range am i looking at from<>to should i be looking for seats, as my seats really let the car down

i dont have airbags in the seat, will that matter? or is the seat belt controlled on the same circuit>?

If you have no airbags in your seats, you could fit any seat and not worry about wiring them up. I wouldnt just go splicing them in or anything as the controller will have a fit with the probable change in resistance

ok so any seat at all, from 1995 to 2001 will fit, as long as its a b5 chasis?
cool that widens my search a little :)

a good audi breaker, i still need some sporty,bucketed cream seats for my 97 a4 avant, and not haveing any luck after 3 months, really getting on my nerves now.

the breaker also needs to be able to post the items ta :salute:

I have dealt with 4 Ring Spares in Doncaster, who do new-old-stock and secondhand parts as they break Audis , and VW Audi Breakers in Melksham Wiltshire (think that is their name!) ,both companies are good IMHO, and there is /was a company called All Audi in Bristol, but have never dealt with them tho'.............

Go to Google and type in "All Audi" or "4 ring spares". Seek and ye shall find.

You'll be wanting your bum wiped next! :ohmy: