I-Forged wheels Quick Photoshop !!!

Think I prefer gun metal rather than flat, But both look just as good and so does the style so it gets my thumbs up :icon_thumright:

That car is sat on it's nuts, must be a bone shaker of a ride.

If you are looking for some forged wheels take a look at www.designerwheels.co.uk we have a range of 2 and 3 piece forged wheels called ZE Forged and I will give very good prices to anyone off Audi Sport. I actually have a set of 19x8 ET45 ZE Forged Tach in stock, these are ex dispaly and have a few minor scratches but these are hardly noticable. The full RRP is over £3k new, I am selling them for £1500 without tyres. Drop me a line if you are interested.

I am in Australia.

i am getting this I-forged wheels from indo.

If you are looking for some forged wheels take a look at www.designerwheels.co.uk we have a range of 2 and 3 piece forged wheels called ZE Forged and I will give very good prices to anyone off Audi Sport. I actually have a set of 19x8 ET45 ZE Forged Tach in stock, these are ex dispaly and have a few minor scratches but these are hardly noticable. The full RRP is over £3k new, I am selling them for £1500 without tyres. Drop me a line if you are interested.

They actually look very good. On there own i would have said no, but on the car they look great. Interesting to see how the flat black would look.

Should look good on the flat black. have a look on www.iforged.com
there are alot of picture of iforged wheels.

Those boys mean business. An awesome website (just downloaded some screen savers too...cheers). Yes i think the flat black will look good judging by those pics, will look very mean.

My friend gave me a suggestion yesterday to go for gloss black.

reason been Gloss Black is more alive. where flat black will be more dead colour.

but i am still not sure. too hard to make up my mind.