Bentley wheels!! where from???

scott_johnson

Reaction score
Hey all. Was just browsing the ultimate dub photos and seen a noggy blue s3 on white bentley split rims... it looks the nuts and need to get hold of some.... if some 1 will point me in the right direction??? Cheers

Ultimate_Dubs_2008_g79-Ultimate_Dubs_-_9_March_2008_p3738.html

Hey all. Was just browsing the ultimate dub photos and seen a noggy blue s3 on white bentley split rims... it looks the nuts and need to get hold of some.... if some 1 will point me in the right direction??? Cheers

Hi mate they where my brothers old rims. He picked them up of the bay
had them painted and picked up adaptors .They were on a green tt roadster at vw players (won car of the show and best wheels!)
They can be had for cheap money now!! Good luck.
ste

lol. Thanx for that mate. Ill keep an eye out!!! think white bentleys on my black s3 will look quality....Has he still got em?? and would he consider selling them???

keep trawling ebay and log onto sites like edition38.com in the for sale section

Just looked on ebay. theyve only got the 1 piece 5 spokes.... and there a grand!!! gulp. lol.

My mate just bought a set of the muti spoke 2 piece bently wheels for hes TT off ebay for £1000 havent seen them yet but hes planning to give them anthrcite insert ploished face and diamond cut lip. should look good.

keep searching, may take months but they are there to be had, search german ebay as well!!

ooooh they look nice...shame you cant get the BB replaced in the middle..... but then does that make them more exclusive? cant mke my mind up

lol. Thanx for that mate. Ill keep an eye out!!! think white bentleys on my black s3 will look quality....Has he still got em?? and would he consider selling them???

No mate sorry sold them to benny with the noggy s3 but you will be looking at around a grand plus paint and tyres