Dogbone from where.

Solberg

Reaction score
Sooo searching the heck out of the internett I find it recommended to change the OEM dogbones when putting on a 3" DP (relentless copy from 2fast on ebay), can anyone confirm because I am blank on this field, and why?

That said, when I hit the gas while cruising, especially 6th gear highway cruise it feels like the whole engine is moving or floating around (loose) sometimes, might it help changing the dogbone for this problem as well?

Anyways is the street style dogbone from 034moto the way to go? https://store.034motorsport.com/dog...olkswagen-8l-8n-audi.html#product_tabs_review

S3 8L 99 APY.

that one is ok

but don't you guys have power flex dealers in the UK? that would potentially be cheaper than importing from USA

Just get the kit if you want to have the same as the ECS dogbone and save yourself £50

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ECS-TORQU...T-BUSHING-KIT-WITH-BOLTS-ES3738-/321970103688
Was about to say cheers mate but it says "Postage: Doesn't post to Norway", arrgh. I see prices for poly bushes plus screws here in norway will cost about the same as the whole ecs dogbone link kit anyways so.

Any diffrence on the 034motorsport street link and the ecs link? its around 75 vs 100 in price diff on awesome.

Was about to say cheers mate but it says "Postage: Doesn't post to Norway", arrgh. I see prices for poly bushes plus screws here in norway will cost about the same as the whole ecs dogbone link kit anyways so.

Any diffrence on the 034motorsport street link and the ecs link? its around 75 vs 100 in price diff on awesome.
Did you try our parts request system? Link in post 4

When I was looking it looked like one is an original £20 dogbone with new bushes and the other is an aftermarket dogbone? but I am glad to be corrected. what I couldn't do even following the guide is push out the difficult bush on the original dog bone so I only changed the jelly original mount with powerflex and considered the 034 as a potential whole replacement if this didn't work, also I did try and buy the ECS kit but waited a week then got a refund for "lost in post" from the reseller.

As Sandra has suggested the parts request may give you a discount and post to Norway