Is there only a choice of 3 turbos?

MarkW

Reaction score
Nigel,

in my experience, the cars get a thorough check and are PDI'ed in a similar way to main dealers. I also believe they are RAC checked but you would need to check this cos I am not 100% sure.

Ultimately the cars are 2nd hand performance cars and therefore they have potential for misbehaving no matter where you buy them from. I have bought no end of cars at premium prices from the Sytner group and without exception, they have all gone back for remedial work. It is the nature of the beast I am afraid.

My experience of IMC was intially based (before I grew to count David as a mate) on their service, both pre and post sales.

If something goes wrong, they will sort it - the problems usually only occur when someone arrives shouting, swearing and threatening them after something has broken before giving them an opportunity to fix things.

If I can be of any further help, please drop me a pm.

Cheers
Rod

[ QUOTE ]
Is Rod Davids brother?.......I think he's defended them a tad to much....yawn

[/ QUOTE ]

I was the one who started this and I have to agree with Joe and Rod here, the guys down there are not kids, they are all as said in thier 30's and 40's and the location is superb, a nice old barn with plenty of space and the roads leading to it are fantastic country roads whic offer buyers a far better test drive experience than the A4 or suchlike!

I still wouldnt buy from them again due to my experience, but Rod isnt the kind of guy to just stick for someone because they are mates. I still think things are a little amis on occasion with thier cars and parts and service, and as I said - I certainly wont buy from them again but its unfair to go to town on these guys with tales of young kids running some dodgy company in the middle of nowhere - it just isnt like that. They are very serious sports car retailers and are well established.

A few people have had cause to complain, me included but I wont slate the guys any further, and its unfair to have a dig at Rod as he is just staing his experience with David and co.

Easy people - we dont want any bad feeling here, take what info you like from this thread but lets not start digging at people.

I if anyone should be slating these guys as I think I got had, but this is getting like chinease whispers!

<font color="red"> It is only right that Tom should have the last word so I will close this thread now as enough has been said on the subject </font>

If i was looking for a more in HP/Torque, do i only have a choice of 3 dfferent turbos? Jus the K03, K03 sport, and the K04? Is there anything else out there that can give me more HP than one of these?

what is different from the GT28 and GT28RS as compared to the T28(EVO)? If i'm correct garett makes the T3, T3/T4?

The GT28RS is AWESOME, far ahead of T28 in terms of efficiency.

It's roller bearing,a common misconception is the lack of friction cuts spool up time, not true. Roller bearings enable more precise location of the comp wheel in the housing meaning greater efficiency and more boost earlier.

One or two 400+ monsters out there on GT28RS's.

has anyone replaced their turbo with the ko4?

told the ko4 is £700 delivers 250bhp and fits on fine... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif