New member - 2.5tdi quattro sport

mcw543

Reaction score
Firstly hello everyone and thanks for all the helpful posts I have been glued to over the last few weeks.

I have just bought a 53 plate 2.5tdi QS avant, approved used from Audi Lincoln. The car has 72 on the clock, one owner from new, full audi service history. Inside theres the alcantara / leather heated seats, hifi upgrade, cruise, etc etc.

Before they hand over the keys I have insisted on a longlife service including cambelt and pump. full tank of diesel, and a new key fob as one of the originals is bust. Oh and 6 months tax

The price, 12495. In the words of old brucey, didn't i do well !??

The only downside was the pittance they offered me for my mint 2004 wrx which i still need to sell. Anyone interested or know anyone ?

Hopefully pick up the car later this week and will post some pics.

On a final note you may see from my profile the job I do. (fuzz) Before you slate me, i can be a good source of advice. Speeding, NIP's, mods etc. Just send me a message and i'll try to help.

:eyebrows: :sign_welcome:

Firstly I would like to say im a Law Abiding citizen and it wasnt me, It was them...

Sounds like you did well there, Get them pics up soon as you get it.

....now about that speeding ticket...:eyebrows:

What did they offer you for your WRX if you dont mind??

It's advertised at 9 1/2k, which is the going price. Parkers guide (i know, not the best) says 9300 px and 9700 private good condition. Mine is immaculate.

Audi offered me 7300. :wtf: They would not keep it and trade it themselves and this was the best price one of their partner dealers woudl offer.

You mentioned longlife service......:scared2: Thats every 20k? unless i'm mistaken. Wouldn't you rather service every 10k and keep the engine freshly juiced....

Anyway i'm sure you'll be very happy with the 4 Rings, welcome to the comfort zone :applaus: good move.

Yeah good point there Duane - For some reason I missed that one out..:wacko: haha, Take it off the Longlife mate, Makes sense!!

:)

Cant believe you missed that J7uss, let me hear you say cheese...:p

Yep welcome to the wonderful world of audi... I agree you did well there with the price- by the way has your 2.5 had cambelt/waterpump etc changed, worth checking out

Welcome

You've got a great car there

Have you tried advertising your WRX on scoobynet ??

J7USS said:
:eyebrows: :sign_welcome:

Firstly I would like to say im a Law Abiding citizen and it wasnt me, It was them...

u crack me up sometimes man!:laugh:

welcome to the site bud

J7USS said:
Firstly I would like to say im a Law Abiding citizen and it wasnt me, It was them....

I too would also like to point out I am a perfect driver & law abidder, any stories of bravado etc I may mention on here are either dreams i've had, works of fiction, or things that have happened whilst playing xbox!!

Welcome also of course!! Get them to do the long-life service so they put the swanky full-synthetic oil in it, then get it onto the normal service interval next year!

Nickynibbles said:
I too would also like to point out I am a perfect driver & law abidder, any stories of bravado etc I may mention on here are either dreams i've had, works of fiction, or things that have happened whilst playing xbox!!

quote]

:laugh:

There's a lot of law abiding citizens out there ?

I personally maxxed out at 158mph on the M180 towards Donny a few months ago. Tried for more but hit the limiter.
:rockwoot:

Can we see your badge please!!:cool:

158mph...Octavia or off duty in the WRX:eyebrows: ???

Where do the fuzz get the remaps for their cars??