Alloy wheels advice

Oz

Fair Dinkum Leg End
Reaction score
Website
picasaweb.google.com
I'm looking to buy some 18" wheels for my S3, anyone got a set of THESE or know anything about them quality wise?

£600 delivered with Falken tyres, is this price any good?

get decent tyres!! see how much an upgrade is, your s3 deserves them!

simch said:
get decent tyres!! see how much an upgrade is, your s3 deserves them!

Falkens no good then? at the moment I've got GoodYear F1's on the standard Avus wheels and the grip is fantastic, very confidence inspiring.

I don't dislike the standard wheels but they are a bit bland, yet I don't want to spend a fortune just for 1" larger rims, £600 is a bit steep already, let alone adding the cost of top notch tyres!!

Maybe I've answered my own question, stick with the standard Avus's? and then spend the money on a Custom Code map!!

Falken tyres are allright tyres mate £600 for 18's with them fitted seems like a great price.

i want s3steves wheels im in love with them,lol,and my s3 is silvr they look the nuts,

danotto said:
i want s3steves wheels im in love with them,lol,and my s3 is silvr they look the nuts,

Cheers mate, sorry though they aint for sale. You better keep your eyes on ebay if you want some mate as i dont think BBS are making them anymore

Be wary of falkens !! Some reports of being absolutely AWFUL in the wet (I have experienced this myself on my mk2) and also the sidewalls splitting / delaminating!!

Toyo T 1 rs or goodyears are the way to go!