VCDS scan around SE London

ghostivv

Reaction score
Hi need scan on ABS fault around Greenwich/ Bexleyheath area. Let me know if anyone is available. I can drive to your place. Free on Sat morning. Many Thanks.

Too far. Saved for future ref and Thanks anyway.

how much do they charge for scan only? think will give visit tomorrow morning.
Can’t remember offhand how much just a scan is on its own. I was a regular customer for twenty years before I moved and they got so much business from me that little jobs like a scan tended to be complementary.

Can’t remember offhand how much just a scan is on its own. I was a regular customer for twenty years before I moved and they got so much business from me that little jobs like a scan tended to be complementary.
Aside from servicing, repairs and MOTs they do remapping (4WD) rolling road) plus Martin Sansom is avery capable retro fitter.

Reactions: ghostivv
I'm Herne Hill if that helps? I have obdeleven not vcds. What model /year?
Not really around for a couple of weeks though. If you do wanna try, send me a pm and can work out a date.

Sent from my NE2213 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ghostivv
@dk many thanks for the offer but that's a long drive. Anyway found someone nearer for £25.

Reactions: jdp1962
Gumtree. Can confirm from Ross Tech forum his is genuine unit. If you want I can PM his mail or phone no. Nice bloke but seems like busy with his life.

Edit: near Chelsfield Station

Gumtree. Can confirm from Ross Tech forum his is genuine unit. If you want I can PM his mail or phone no. Nice bloke but seems like busy with his life.

Edit: near Chelsfield Station
Well oddly enough I had one last fiddle before flogging the car cheap. Somehow fixed it this morning, all error messages gone (for now), keeping my fingers crossed until the MOT on Monday !!
Nice to know there is somebody nearby though for the future .
Thanks for replying to the thread