Face lift A3 2024

Just did a local configuration, fully loaded 35 TFSI S-line converted to pounds makes £ 53k.

Was in for my service yesterday, got talking - good discounts on the new models (Approx £5k) but a six month wait... sounds like 2021 all over again. :blink: - No manual options at the moment.

Long story short - kept talking to them, and ended up buying a brand new black edition + Tech pack from stock which I managed to get for virtually the same money as the new S Line. Good discounts to be had all round. Must be something to do with a lack of 24 plates on the road.

Pick her up next week.

Good value for mine too.

Reactions: JKP
Long story short - kept talking to them, and ended up buying a brand new black edition + Tech pack from stock which I managed to get for virtually the same money as the new S Line. Good discounts to be had all round. Must be something to do with a lack of 24 plates on the road.
Its an interesting choice. A brand new FL Black Edition A3 Sportback (Ascari blue paint, upgraded alloys, no tech packs) for £37,300 OTR - in 6 months ? - or a nearly new Black Edition S3 for about the same money. My local Audi dealer has a late 2023 Black Edition S3 Sportback in turbo blue (with 5k miles) for £39,960 OTR. There is, of course, the extra £2k car tax over years 2-6 to consider for the S3 (and the increased insurance), but that wouldn't be a deal breaker for most.

Reactions: vatdim
New A3 facelift ordered today
ascari blue plus tech pack
5 Y graphite 18’ alloys

Reactions: HereWeGo
Not really I get 15% discount
part of my retirement package
I think Audi's pricing is getting silly these days but a 15% discount would
defiantly put a dent in the price .
What did you go for sport / s line / or black edition

I think Audi's pricing is getting silly these days but a 15% discount would
defiantly put a dent in the price .
What did you go for sport / s line / or black edition
S line . Delivery prob mid July

Reactions: HereWeGo, Mr Freeze and Fuelnut
S line . Delivery prob mid July
Interesting to see how well that estimate holds. It seems like the first FL cars are already starting to come to dealers, we have some Allstreets here and the othes should follow soon. That's quick, the FL Golf hasn't landed yet though it was released earlier.

Expensive without the discount?

Reactions: Zoomer
Drive the deal doing over 5k off on the different trims

Reactions: stan1000