Which body kit is on this car?

MiT

Work Hard, Play harder!!
Reaction score
I found this picture on the net (cant remember were, otherwise i would have posted a link), the question is what body kit is on it?

P8210413.jpg

Thanks. :icon_thumright:

that has actually stumped me - i thought it was the reiger kit at first but the extra front spoiler extension is different to that! :(

its not oettinger either

looks like rieger sideskirts, but the front bumper is not rieger, unless it has been fettled as the fog light surround is different plus there is that front spoiler / splitter.

cooky

cheers guys,

you reckon it looks better then the vortex?

no - the rieger infinity skirt looks much nicer in my opinion

00056700.jpg

but i would get the votex skirts or S3 ones - other than that, scooped rieger ones!

Boydie said:
no - the rieger infinity skirt looks much nicer in my opinion

00056700.jpg

but i would get the votex skirts or S3 ones - other than that, scooped rieger ones!

huh ?? sorr i think m getting my self confused
so you would get the votex front bumper, then the reiger one, and then scoped rieger skirts?

no you asked did the one you posted look better than the votex splitter

i think the votex looks nicer than the one you are questioning about!

but if you want another option i would choose the rieger infinity front spoiler

go to www.tuning.co.uk and take a look

Boydie said:
no you asked did the one you posted look better than the votex splitter

i think the votex looks nicer than the one you are questioning about!

but if you want another option i would choose the rieger infinity front spoiler

go to www.tuning.co.uk and take a look

ahhh ok cool, makes sense. cheers

By the way what's the difference between a bumper and lip?
Am guessing the lip is the bit under the bumper?
To me all the pictures a see, they look like the whole bumper and lip is changed.

so if i was going to upgrade mine, would i need the bumper and lip, or just the bumper? ta:icon_thumright:

you can buy a whole bumper which i do not advise because i prefer a subtle approach to car styling

so i would just go for the lip that will attach to the bottom of the bumper with bonder and probably screws underneath

Boydie said:
you can buy a whole bumper which i do not advise because i prefer a subtle approach to car styling

so i would just go for the lip that will attach to the bottom of the bumper with bonder and probably screws underneath

but does that mean i can attach any A3 double grill, 54 model lip to my bumper then?

(Sorry for the silly question)

the picture you posted in the first post is a brand new aftermarket bumper with its own grills and fog surrounds - just by looking at it I can't be sure your grills will fit the bumper

but if you just get the lip spoiler, there will be no need to remove or change the grill