S3 8Y Racechip issues

intefan32

Reaction score
hello everyone!, i have a audi s3 8Y, which i installed a racechip GTS black on it... the car worked great for at least 350km, untill all of a sudden one day i get DRIVER MALFUCTION issue on my dash... so i get home and i decide to remove the racechip, which then removed the issue... i later braught my car to audi and thought it was an issue with a sensor, whcih they ended up changing two senseors. i reinstalled the racechip and had the same issue pop up DRIVER SYSTEM MALFUCTION.. i then contacted racechip adn they resent me a new device and i was still getting the same issues... so i removed it completly now and dont have issues but! has anyone.. or if anybody can hep me figure this out it would be apprcaited .

I have a issue with it when manually changing gears at wot or almost wot. After upshifting it hesitates for a second snd then resumes. Otherwise no issues as of yet. Not sure if it reproduces in S rather then manually. To be honest its still connected buy i disabled it by setting 0 on the switch.

RaceChip have one of the worst reputations out there , even resorting to total lies to sell their garbage , no wonder they got took to court !

Screenshot 20220822 184314 Chrome

Reactions: Jcbmally