First audi a4 remapped ? Bhp

Shepp

Reaction score
Hi folks, so having purchased my first Audi ever, an 2007 a4 sline special edition quattro 170 diesel, its had cambelt waterpump done at time of sale, replacement injector and a 1.9d bolt replacement or something but it looks as tho its had a remap in the past as its got a blank on egr and dpf weld looks like its been done after removal according to mechanic I purchased off. Not to mention car feels quicker than my BMW 330d I had previously. Question is how much power is this thing generating off a guess according to what's most likely been done. Car is rapid. Screenshot 20220403 0954553

Something to be mindfull of with the 2.0 TDI , engine code dependant .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422405633398968 1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422405684984180
Image 2

The engineering fix .

MzVlNDk5N2E5M2RlYWI0MDY1YTcxZTk4ZDU0MWM0ZTgAwIu4Zi i85cUctp5kaTFaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb2

Reactions: Pie-eyedpiper and Charlie Farley
Hi folks, so having purchased my first Audi ever, an 2007 a4 sline special edition quattro 170 diesel, its had cambelt waterpump done at time of sale, replacement injector and a 1.9d bolt replacement or something but it looks as tho its had a remap in the past as its got a blank on egr and dpf weld looks like its been done after removal according to mechanic I purchased off. Not to mention car feels quicker than my BMW 330d I had previously. Question is how much power is this thing generating off a guess according to what's most likely been done. Car is rapid. View attachment 253383
Nice looking saloon, looks very clean.
I thought my car had been mapped previously when I bought it so I took it to the nearest rolling road, turns out it was still stock.
Best way to find out what power you’re running and won’t cost too much

Reactions: Shepp
Nice looking saloon, looks very clean.
I thought my car had been mapped previously when I bought it so I took it to the nearest rolling road, turns out it was still stock.
Best way to find out what power you’re running and won’t cost too much
Will probably have to do that mate just to know for sure.