2008 2l tdi Audi a3 dpf advice.....

hellsfire

Reaction score
Ok sorry i know there are a few threads on this subject but none answer my questions...... i have the car jacked up and have watched a few videos on the way to remove the DPF without dropping the subframe....the videos i have watched (only 2) seem to have a a3 with a cat as well as a DPF mine just has a DPF with the bendy pipe and a metre long straight pipe attached to the bendy pipe...(all in one) the a3s on the videos have just the bendy pipe left attached to the DPF when they take the cat off.........are there any other videos out there or any advice ....or is it even possible on this type of A3............can take a few photos i guess if i aint clear enough???? the 2 videos i watched were from the US and i am in the UK......cheers in advance.

this is the type of DPF i have and not sure if i can twist it like they do on the others???? has anyone actually pulled one out without dropping the subframe??

Attachments

• a3dpfffff.jpg
    a3dpfffff.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 67
Got it out........not as bad as i thought ....putting it back was really easy which did surprise me. i have blanked off the egr and have the coil sign flashing and the dpf light on still ......am i right in assuming that when i get the car remapped and the dpf/egr deleted from the ECU....these will not come back??? and limp mode will go away??