Roof rail swap

ian.f

Reaction score
Hi Forum,
Looking for someone who can remove & re-install roof rails on the B9 avant, in the Bridgend South Wales area please?
I have painted the chrome rails but want to replace them with the BE rails (which I’ve already sourced), so just looking for a fitter to do the work!
Any suggestions welcome.
thanks.

I can do but it's a track down which I'm happy to do as long as it's economical, it's a days job all in tbh, ping a WhatsApp if interested.

I can do but it's a track down which I'm happy to do as long as it's economical, it's a days job all in tbh, ping a WhatsApp if interested.
Thanks, will drop you a message now

Hi Forum,
Looking for someone who can remove & re-install roof rails on the B9 avant, in the Bridgend South Wales area please?
I have painted the chrome rails but want to replace them with the BE rails (which I’ve already sourced), so just looking for a fitter to do the work!
Any suggestions welcome.
thanks.
What are be roof rails? Is it black edition?? I ask because I'm having mine wrapped next week (car has black optics pack but chrome rails) so I'm curious to cost and sourcing if that's the case of you don't mind and I'm down the road from u on llantrisant lol

What are be roof rails? Is it black edition?? I ask because I'm having mine wrapped next week (car has black optics pack but chrome rails) so I'm curious to cost and sourcing if that's the case of you don't mind and I'm down the road from u on llantrisant lol
Yes, black edition. I had them from a scrapped B9 but when they arrived they were in rubbish condition. Snapped/missing screws etc.
So I’m back to my original plan (before painting them, or considering BE replacements) and wrapping them.
Who’s doing yours? What are you paying (if you don’t mind me asking)?

Yes, black edition. I had them from a scrapped B9 but when they arrived they were in rubbish condition. Snapped/missing screws etc.
So I’m back to my original plan (before painting them, or considering BE replacements) and wrapping them.
Who’s doing yours? What are you paying (if you don’t mind me asking)?
Having them done by "slug" in pontyclun. £150. I can post pictures Monday once done if you want. Comes highly recommended so fingers crossed

Black rails

Attachments

• 20220214_174245.jpg
    20220214_174245.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 75