RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

It's not always what you know but more who. I bought the first MK5 golf GTI out of the showroom and had it on the road before launch. Sometimes it costs a little more and some times as others have suggested it's the relationship with the dealers. I did buy the most expensive Mini Copper S in the UK at the time to get the first one on the road again and be in the magazines first.. Not sure that one turned out to be such a great buy and that at the time was around £3-5k extra :)

Reactions: Sandra and Rs3Dude
He justifies it by spending 1000 hours detailing them

Offered me one at 73k and said he paid Audi 68k for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That works out - £5 an hour, thats slave labour

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY and Daggerit
Hahaha exactly that. I laugh when I see people go to him and essentially overpaying massively for just a OTT detail.

I'm guessing had you took him up on his offer (lol) you would have been the second owner of that car then? So 40 miles on the clock two owners already and he wants 5k over retail?!!! Bahahahah

I haven't got money coming out of my backside so I don't care about machine polishing the exhaust, rest of the undercarriage etc.. and having to pay 4-5k extra just for that privilege...

I've heard he's shocking when it comes to buying back cars as well.. offers less than some of this drug dealing bedroom traders!!
They run the 8Y FB group so I've zero time for them.

Also aren't interested in buying base spec or first to market 8Y RS3's.........stuck up attitude if you ask me.

Reactions: Rs3Dude
I know there are quite a few of us who have Daytona grey Vorsprungs in transit... has anybody heard if there car has arrived at UK port or dealership? Mine was build week 28 and is still showing as being at Emden! Has been at that status for around two weeks!!! Hurry up!!!

Car is at UK port

Expected at Audi Boston mid next week I've just been told.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: 8YARWY and Jay 1234
I know there are quite a few of us who have Daytona grey Vorsprungs in transit... has anybody heard if there car has arrived at UK port or dealership? Mine was build week 28 and is still showing as being at Emden! Has been at that status for around two weeks!!! Hurry up!!!

My Daytona Vorsprung was BW28 as well and is now at Grimsby. Or even potentially on the way to the dealership now.

Great news, exciting times ahead
Even more so it's the fact, I have the number plate, chassis number etc. and date of reg is 12th! So it's really happening!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit
My build was supposedly within a few weeks but my dealer has gone quiet and is ignoring my emails for the last month so at a guess mines been scrubbed now.

Reactions: Jay 1234
My build was supposedly within a few weeks but my dealer has gone quiet and is ignoring my emails for the last month so at a guess mines been scrubbed now.
Mine was due to be built in August and my broker is ignoring me which isn’t looking good for a delivery this year but good to see others close to getting theirs.

Hopefully mines has landed at port of tyne also, dealer says still on way to emden. But been 2 weeks now also. If at yne i wonder if dealers, transportation will be off due to the queens death.

Does anyone happen to know what the new list price of a VS SB with no dynamic pack is? Out of curiosity. I've been questioning the guy of that website why his price is £72. 9k over list and he's saying its only 3k over list price. So is the VS with no dynamic pack now 69k? Because its still showing £63k on the confirmation page.

Does anyone happen to know what the new list price of a VS SB with no dynamic pack is? Out of curiosity. I've been questioning the guy of that website why his price is £72. 9k over list and he's saying its only 3k over list price. So is the VS with no dynamic pack now 69k? Because its still showing £63k on the confirmation page.
With the dynamic pack the ROTR price is £67480

Take £5k off that for an approximation or...

You can go on audi.co.uk and run through the car configurator in 2 mins for the exact car. And then send it to him as a pdf.

Last edited:
Screencapture audi co uk uk web en models a3 rs 3 sportback summary html 2022 09 09 08 54 48

And with Dynamic pack
Screencapture audi co uk uk web en models a3 rs 3 sportback summary html 2022 09 09 09 00 50

With the dynamic pack the ROTR price is £67480

Take £5k off that for an approximation or...

You can go on audi.co.uk and run through the car configurator in 2 mins for the exact car. And then send it to him as a pdf.

I did the configurator this morning and it's still saying 63k so these, guys are basically full of ****

I did the configurator this morning and it's still saying 63k so these, guys are basically full of ****

They will say they had to pay over list to get them.

Don’t forget also he makes a lot off PCP deals.
Any extras he puts on a car he adds to the PCP deal also.

They will say they had to pay over list to get them.

Don’t forget also he makes a lot off PCP deals.
Any extras he puts on a car he adds to the PCP deal also.

Yeah forgot about the pcp part. I'm only checking because he's 16miles from me so I wanted to get my facts straight before I give him crap lol

• Haha
Chancers...

And yet people swoon at him any time they are mentioned in any groups……..

Mind you, if people are stupid enough to think these deals are great financially then what can we say

And yet people swoon at him any time they are mentioned in any groups……..

Mind you, if people are stupid enough to think these deals are great financially then what can we say

Morning

I’ll give you an insight into the market so you can understand why the prices are what they are, as we are heavily involved in the Audi RS owners club.

We or any other dealer cannot buy them for list price, the only way we get these is the public selling their brand new cars to us after waiting 18 months+ for over list to make some money (which we can’t blame them for), then us as dealers need to make x amount for our cash investment.

Once new supply is better, prices will come down but from what I know it will be another 2 years. If you don’t have a build week I would expect another 18 months from now you will get your car, from tracking lead times from when these come out I’ve noticed certain colours come through quicker, Kemora grey and Daytona grey mainly

Our Vorsprung sold yesterday, we have a list of people waiting for one. Thanks for your interest, if you need any more information let me know

They said they only charge 3k over list. And this was the response to me sending a screen shot of the configurator showing clearly £63K for what he's charging 73k for.

Like you say if people are willing to pay this then it creates a opening for these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans and 8YARWY

This guy had a DG and whatever colour is left (I forget which) but the DG is now sold

£63k which is close to current new price.

No guarantee it will arrive in October but you could put your deposit down with that proviso.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Morning

I’ll give you an insight into the market so you can understand why the prices are what they are, as we are heavily involved in the Audi RS owners club.

We or any other dealer cannot buy them for list price, the only way we get these is the public selling their brand new cars to us after waiting 18 months+ for over list to make some money (which we can’t blame them for), then us as dealers need to make x amount for our cash investment.

Once new supply is better, prices will come down but from what I know it will be another 2 years. If you don’t have a build week I would expect another 18 months from now you will get your car, from tracking lead times from when these come out I’ve noticed certain colours come through quicker, Kemora grey and Daytona grey mainly

Our Vorsprung sold yesterday, we have a list of people waiting for one. Thanks for your interest, if you need any more information let me know

They said they only charge 3k over list. And this was the response to me sending a screen shot of the configurator showing clearly £63K for what he's charging 73k for.

Like you say if people are willing to pay this then it creates a opening for these people.
The thing is, they must've have had orders already in with several Audi dealerships, so they can't say at least a percentage haven't come through at list price already, I get that they will pay 'overs' for cars, but that's heavily reflected in their sale prices at the over end.........plus the PCP kickbacks which seem forgotten about when looking at the overall margins on these cars........

This guy had a DG and whatever colour is left (I forget which) but the DG is now sold

No guarantee it will arrive in October but you could put your deposit down with that proviso.

And not greedy either.

"Kylamari Green Metallic" Lol

• Haha
Reactions: IanL-RS3 and Daggerit
The thing is, they must've have had orders already in with several Audi dealerships, so they can't say at least a percentage haven't come through at list price already, I get that they will pay 'overs' for cars, but that's heavily reflected in their sale prices at the over end.........plus the PCP kickbacks which seem forgotten about when looking at the overall margins on these cars........
I totally agree

Sorry to post this just after Deadeye have his non-progress report, but my car is now at the dealership and just waiting on the Audi invoice going to the finance company before having transport up to me arranged. Possibly even be in the car by next week if I'm lucky.

Reactions: RS03???, Sandra, 3vans and 3 others
Sorry to post this just after Deadeye have his non-progress report, but my car is now at the dealership and just waiting on the Audi invoice going to the finance company before having transport up to me arranged. Possibly even be in the car by next week if I'm lucky.

Haha, don't be sorry, enjoy!

I can wait.

I'm enjoying not having my backside widened at Tesco Pay at Pump!

Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
Regular colours ...should be first special colours last but far better to wait for

Regular colours ...should be first special colours last but far better to wait for

I’d prefer to have a standard colour that I like and get my car 3-6 months sooner than a ‘special’ colour just for the sake of being a little bit different. On something exotic I can understand it, but not on a fast A3 that’s already overpriced.

Reactions: boardlord, NevMan and VAGRANT
Special colour is subjective also. There’s not many on the list that actually stand out as a special colour. Apart from the purples. Most of the blues look similar to turbo for example and 99%of people will think it’s turbo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: IanL-RS3 and Daggerit
@RS03???

Now been informed I’ve lost my BW
Not nice to be told.
Something strange is happening on Carbon editions, while similar colour Vorsprungs are being built and being pushed out of the factory.. Very strange.

Reactions: Terminator x and Adi7r