Audi A3 Limousine retrofit s-line body kit 2018-2020

c24

Reaction score
Hi all

I am currently the owner of a A3 1.4 TFSI Limousine model year 2017. It does have the new lights but unfortunately not the s-line body kit which I really would like.

Have anyone of you done the entire bodykit retrofitted? I have seen someone who did a rear bumper only and that is about it. I’m fearing a bit for the cost and also the paint for the bumpers not matching my current painting already on the car. I do have adaptive cruise control and Audi pre sense in the front, parking sensors in the front and back also, which could make it more diffult.

I have attached some photos of the s-line kit. The front and rear bumper on the s-line models from 2018 and newer are different, plus the skirts on the car which is a bit wider. Then there is the s-line emblem on the side. I wonder if anything else has changed, maybe they lowered the car? Audi says “s-line under carriage”

If it is too costly then I won't bother. It is pretty much the only thing I am missing for my car maybe other then B&O sound, and I just find it crazy to buy a new car just for that. Especially when I have to pay around 13500 Euro or 11300 Pounds more than I already did for the newer car here in Denmark, where the fee on fuel cars are crazy expensive.

Thank you

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 144
  • Sport limited.PNG
    Sport limited.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 83
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 77
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
Hello i had the same problem with you. I have an 2.0 tdi 2015 and i retrofit the front sl bumper with rs grill
The only problem is the paint difference on mine was silver paint i look also to do the back but is no sense and i bought a rieger difussor. Yesterday u found ABT difussor with 4 exhaust really cheap and i buy it https://www.autewo.de/abt-sportslin...fsi/2.0l-tdi-sport-endschalldaempfer-diffusor
I think because it was last and you cant find them now.
If you need to retrofit also the new tail lights Facelift you can do it u dont need to change the back bumper

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Hello i had the same problem with you. I have an 2.0 tdi 2015 and i retrofit the front sl bumper with rs grill
The only problem is the paint difference on mine was silver paint i look also to do the back but is no sense and i bought a rieger difussor. Yesterday u found ABT difussor with 4 exhaust really cheap and i buy it https://www.autewo.de/abt-sportslin...fsi/2.0l-tdi-sport-endschalldaempfer-diffusor
I think because it was last and you cant find them now.
If you need to retrofit also the new tail lights Facelift you can do it u dont need to change the back bumper

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
I only want OEM parts so it looks the same. True, luckily I do have the new tail lights so I don't need to change those.

I did not do S-line conversion, but "Black edition". Much cheaper and looks in my opinion almost as good as S-Line. The stone guards on the sides are standard on the sedan version here in Finland.

Attachments

• IMG_20180610_143912.jpg
    IMG_20180610_143912.jpg
    537.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 20200327_072720.jpg
    20200327_072720.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 20200405_121030.jpg
    20200405_121030.jpg
    940.6 KB · Views: 83
I did not do S-line conversion, but "Black edition". Much cheaper and looks in my opinion almost as good as S-Line. The stone guards on the sides are standard on the sedan version here in Finland.
It looks good for sure. But I’m still hooked on the s-line bumper, makes it look so much more aggressive