BITDI Brake upgrade options?

Tommmygunnn

Reaction score
Wondering what the recommended options for upgrading the brakes on a C7. 5 BITDI Avant would be? I feel this thing needs better stopping power. It definitely stops, but not as well as I feel it should in some situations especially at higher speeds. Compared to my ex-bosses C5 RS6 that thing stopped on another level.

I would ideally be looking for something which is as much of a direct fit in terms of calipers/carriers from something like an S6 or RS6, then some uprated disks to suit.

I saw Darkside put some SQ7 brakes on their bitdi with 400mm disks but it required custom spacers fabricating so I can't go that kind of route.

What have some of you chaps done in terms of bigger brakes?

Wondering what the recommended options for upgrading the brakes on a C7. 5 BITDI Avant would be? I feel this thing needs better stopping power. It definitely stops, but not as well as I feel it should in some situations especially at higher speeds. Compared to my ex-bosses C5 RS6 that thing stopped on another level.

I would ideally be looking for something which is as much of a direct fit in terms of calipers/carriers from something like an S6 or RS6, then some uprated disks to suit.

I saw Darkside put some SQ7 brakes on their bitdi with 400mm disks but it required custom spacers fabricating so I can't go that kind of route.

What have some of you chaps done in terms of bigger brakes?

Look out for S6/S7 brakes. 400mm disc I believe they have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk