Handbrake

Damian01

Reaction score
Hi All

newbie so be gentle ! Only posted a few pics earlier but I have a prob that no one else seems to have discussed, unless I've missed it. I've been really lucky not to have any MMI issues and wireless CarPlay works seamlessly without wireless charging option, I did get 2x usb-c when I was expecting 1xusb and 1x usb-c, anyway going off topic and everything will start playing up now haha. since arrived handbrake has constantly been sticky and not smooth, yep belt on but jerky and sticky. been back to main dealer twice and of course no fault shown, all parts check and correct and even "yeah on the S3 because its got big brakes it can take uptown 4k to bed in ???? has anyone else had any issues with handbrake ???

Cheers for any assistance

Hi All

newbie so be gentle ! Only posted a few pics earlier but I have a prob that no one else seems to have discussed, unless I've missed it. I've been really lucky not to have any MMI issues and wireless CarPlay works seamlessly without wireless charging option, I did get 2x usb-c when I was expecting 1xusb and 1x usb-c, anyway going off topic and everything will start playing up now haha. since arrived handbrake has constantly been sticky and not smooth, yep belt on but jerky and sticky. been back to main dealer twice and of course no fault shown, all parts check and correct and even "yeah on the S3 because its got big brakes it can take uptown 4k to bed in ???? has anyone else had any issues with handbrake ???

Cheers for any assistance
I had issues on the previous 8V model S3 and it is quite common - Mine was the switch under the clutch (yes you could have a manual then) but I've heard others have had the parameters changed at the dealers on how quickly it releases - Shouldn't really need to bed in the brakes should release correctly