Q3 Corona

maestro8384

Reaction score
Hi all,
I hope that everyone is keeping safe. I currently have a new Q3 on order but aware that all the VAG factories are suspending production within the next few days. I think Seat have already suspended production.
Does anyone who has a new car on order heard from their dealer regarding the potential length of delay?

Not being funny but are you seriously asking if anyone knows how long the factories will be shut for? I don't think anyone in the world knows how long anything is going to last for at the moment.

Reactions: desertstorm
Not being funny but are you seriously asking if anyone knows how long the factories will be shut for? I don't think anyone in the world knows how long anything is going to last for at the moment.
Sorry should have made myself clearer. I'm aware the factories are likely going to be shut indefinitely. Was merely asking whether anyone had been contacted from dealers
Sorry should have made myself clearer. I'm aware factories are likely going to be shut indefinitely. Was merely asking whether anyone had been given any other information from dealers, that's all.