Facelift New Owner MMi Vehicle Location Question

Evoluzione

Reaction score
Hi,

Picked up my new S3 today and loving it :smiley:

I’ve set up My Audi but can’t see my vehicles location as I could on my previous A5.

Are you able to track the vehicle location in the My Audi app?

I also didn’t know the A3/S3 doesn’t have an SOS button until the dealer mentioned it this morning, would this be why no location is available?

Thanks

Hi,

I’ve set up My Audi but can’t see my vehicles location as I could on my previous A5.

I also didn’t know the A3/S3 doesn’t have an SOS button until the dealer mentioned it this morning, would this be why no location is available?

Thanks
You've already forgotten where you left it?

What are. you like?

Reactions: davemk
This won’t answer your specific question but if you have a iPhone with Significant Locations turned on and connect to the MMI Bluetooth, it should pop up an alert when you leave your car saying where it is.

Hi,

Thanks
In short you can’t. The a3 has no telematics module so the myaudi app is next to useless for us.

A3 range doesn't have any of those extra features like the newer A5 models do.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

The A3 e-tron can be tracked.... it has the telematics module, its how I know Audi hasn't attempted to repair my car for the last week as its still in the same spot in the dealers carpark !

The A3 e-tron can be tracked.... it has the telematics module, its how I know Audi hasn't attempted to repair my car for the last week as its still in the same spot in the dealers carpark !
e-tron is the exception yes, but as they are very few and far between I don't reference them.