Post pics of your A3/S3

Are those 17's or 18's mate. they are same as wheels i want for my s3 thats same colour, soon hopefully,

will look ace when yours is lowered, if u are?

i feel the need to upload some pics of my car havent done so in this thread yet but im planning some changes soon so there will be more pics in a couple of weeks anyway
diamondbright017.jpg

fmic001.jpg

fmic002.jpg

fullvalate001-1.jpg

i feel the need to upload some pics of my car havent done so in this thread yet but im planning some changes soon so there will be more pics in a couple of weeks anyway
diamondbright017.jpg

fmic001.jpg

fmic002.jpg

fullvalate001-1.jpg
Love your car mate looks absolutely awesome!!:rock:

17s or 18s? they look mint. I'm really tempted to get some this summer

18x8.5J! They are perfect...

will look ace when yours is lowered, if u are?

Yes its getting lowered!

Weitec coilovers hopefully, something with adjustable hight and damping so i can get the ride height and quality perfect!

All these cars look great, im liking the bbs alloys they seem to suite the best!!!

Love all off the cars shown so far....Im a new member, and as soon as i get back from work i will post some picture's of my S3 up :)
Good work:thumbsup:

heres mine.Stage 3 MTM
sorry about the poor quality pic
IMG_0069Medium.jpg

Heres a few of my BAM 225 S3. Havent owned it for long and have already got Miltek catback, THS De-cat, Neuspeed intake, Forge DV and a few other bits...Next plan is to lower.:yum:
2.jpg

6.jpg

20.jpg

And here is my old A3 1.6....Gone but not forgotton :(

11102008009.jpg

Still got a real soft spot for the noggy blue. A LCR splitter would complete the look in that first photo imo. Lovely car mate

Still got a real soft spot for the noggy blue. A LCR splitter would complete the look in that first photo imo. Lovely car mate

Yea i love this colour, it made me want my S3 even more! I have the splitter cut up and ready to fit actully but its in my garage. will go on when its lowerd :) or maybe tomorrow when i carry out my service? Thanks tho mate :thumbsup:

Sod it im adding some new pics of mine - was going to wait until I have new rims on but here it is as it is now:

LCR splitter fitted, along with new indicator lenses, quattro badges (not everyones taste but I think it looks OK), numberplate LEDs and legal pressed plates.

P23-04-09_1714.jpg

P23-04-09_171401.jpg

P23-04-09_172001.jpg

P23-04-09_172002.jpg

P23-04-09_1712.jpg

P23-04-09_1713.jpg

P23-04-09_175101.jpg

P23-04-09_1716.jpg

Im hoping to get hold of some genuine 18" RSTTs next week. Im going to try and keep the OEM look.

Im hoping to get hold of some genuine 18" RSTTs next week. Im going to try and keep the OEM look.

Nice, Im going for the BBS LM's but only the rep's as im a cheap ***! lol. Although there common i think they look the dog's dangel's on Noggy blue and yellow :yum:. Going to wait untill im lowerd first tho.

Whats a good looking rim on a ming blue A3/S3 then?..and also a good wheel colour for the ming blue as im going to be respraying mine soon!..:)

Nice, Im going for the BBS LM's but only the rep's as im a cheap ***! lol. Although there common i think they look the dog's dangel's on Noggy blue and yellow :yum:. Going to wait untill im lowerd first tho.

Nearly bought a set of LM reps but ive swayed over to OEM in the end.

Nearly bought a set of LM reps but ive swayed over to OEM in the end.

I use to love the OEM look but i want to be a little differant from the rest. Kinda why i choose to have a Nogaro blue S3 instead of a black/ming blue. And the black wheels on the S3 now....They look cool but i had to put them on because the one's that came with the car were awfull! :motz:

C:\Documents and Settings\Dominic\My Documents\My Pictures\audi s3 red1.jpg

This is my red S3. n im only 20yrs old. :) think i want the new RS4 alloys on it though. what does everyone think??

Are you hosting the picture on an imaging hosting website like photobucket? I think there is a guide on here somewhere to show you how to do it properly mate, just have a quick search. And welcome to the forum!

so then guys what you think to my S3 below?? think i should get new RS4 alloys on it or not??

so then guys what you think to my S3 below?? think i should get new RS4 alloys on it or not??

Looks nice, very nice. Ditch those drug dealer MkIV Golf S8 rims though ;)

Go for the split spoke new RS4 rims, they're nice. Make sure they're 18's too :D

Good colour, I've not seen many like that.

Not after buying things for the S3 lol, Yea looks good but i think you should throw them wheels and buy some RS4's :thumbsup:

cheers lads. i thought they'd look beta aswell. other half dunt deem to think so tho. proves what she knows:) lol got a diff plate on it. mine infact but dint fancy puttin that on internet. so used previous owners pics.:)