Help me turn on CH lights

SAMZ

Reaction score
Can someone turn on my CH lights? I have no auto lights but I don't mind them coming on during the day.

2007 b7 saloon
I believe it is a high line
I am from the north east area

Thanks

Nope,
I thought this was only required if you wanted auto lights to allow them to come on during the night only.

As I don't mind them coming on during the day I thought no additional wiring was needed?

Nope,
I thought this was only required if you wanted auto lights to allow them to come on during the night only.

As I don't mind them coming on during the day I thought no additional wiring was needed?

I had the same affect you are wanting to achieve whilst retrofitting my auto lights/wiper ch/lh function. I had to add the required wiring and adjust the coding to get them working albeit all the time. If that makes sense?

Ahh so I can't have CH lights without additional wiring?
Do you have a thread or guide on this?

Screenshot 20180603 215612

If you follow the diagram ive just posted it should give you everything you need to add the additional wiring.

After wiring it all in you will need it coding via vcds if i remember rightly.

I followed this diagram for the CH/LH side of my retrofit.

Im not sure if i made a retrofit guide for autolights on here, if i have ill send attach a link.

Alex

Thanks for this.

Reactions: AvantAlexB7
Thanks for this.

Had a quick look and i didn't make a retrofit guide, although i do have the info on my laptop thats currently "a little unconscious in the processor department!" lol

Give the wiring ago as per the diagram and you should be golden. Any issues drop me a message and ill help where i can.

A quick pointer too, the rest of the wiring diagram for auto lights, rain sensor and auto dim mirror isn't 100% applicable for b7s. The diagram is for b6 models only.

Alex