CH/LH Lights fitted and working.

norad97

Reaction score
Hi, I installed today and working CH/LH lights to my 2006 A4 SLine Quattro.
I do not have Auto lights or sensor on the rear mirror.
I bought the light switch from ebay, in top condition with no marks or scratches, 2 Audi repair wires,
these fit the connectors on the CH/LH plug and the 32 pin plug on the module under the steering wheel.
Before I started I removed the 32 pin plug and to a picture with my phone of the pins the connector fits to confirm pin 24 was there.(I read that some cars do not have pin 24 fitted)
I have factory RNSE, Colour DIS, Cruise control so was sure I had a high line module.
All went wery well, I work in aviation and good with my hands so found it easy to do, used VCDS and done.
Credit goes to the guide from RMH1A4CAB that I found, easy to follow.

So open the car with remote, the fog lights and rear lights come on, if you open the door they switch off.
When you lock the car, the fog/rear lights do not come on?
Then I read on a forum if you pull the indicator stalk back as if you flash, then get out the car and remove the key the CH/LH come on and the go out after the programed time. Seems a bit odd to do this but I await someones input.

Mine don’t do that, but I have the light sensor. If it’s dark then front dogs and tail lights come on automatically when I lock it.

Hi, Is that slang for Fogs?

I think I need to add another wire for them to come on when locking the car, just need to find which one I need to add?
any advice would help please.

Thanks

That’s autocorrect for fogs

Can’t help there I’m afraid, mines all factory fit stuff.