Audi A4 Cabrolit 2004

Amr

Reaction score
Hi
I have A4 Cabrolit 2004. The battery got flat and I took it off and recharged it and returned it back. After that when I tried to open the roof It doesn't work and gave me this message "soft top cannot be used". Also, how much to buy the key to open and close it manually.
Please if you can help I will be hilly appreciated. Thank you. Amr

Last edited:
IMG 20191120 210156 IMG 20191120 210219 The key is normally in the car already. Open the panel on the drivers side end of the dashboard. The key should be in there. The key I'd the red object in the second photo. Rotate it away from you then pull it out.

Thoughts on the roof not working. Are all your windows working correctly. Is the roof tray in the boot down. If you have the key manually lower the roof and then put it back up. There are you videos showing how to do it.

View attachment 193952 View attachment 193953 The key is normally in the car already. Open the panel on the drivers side end of the dashboard. The key should be in there. The key I'd the red object in the second photo. Rotate it away from you then pull it out.

Thoughts on the roof not working. Are all your windows working correctly. Is the roof tray in the boot down. If you have the key manually lower the roof and then put it back up. There are you videos showing how to do it.

Thank you for your reply but I searched for the key and it is not in its place.
All the windows work good and the roof tray is down.
Regards