Headlight level sensors

KN4CK

Air Lift P3
Reaction score
Hi guys, quick one. Im getting Headlight range control defective. Iv got airlift installed and by a quick look of it theres no sensor in front drivers side. What side of the Right hand drive car should the sensors be? Cause I cant even see the plug or a wire for afs sensor on drivers/right side

Thanks

Laukiu laido, ryt turetu atsiust, seniai beturejau vaga..

Yes both are passenger sides, I suspect you've got a broken sensor arm if suspension has been worked on.

Check for an arm broken on either.

If it's magride, it'll have 4 sensors 1 each corner.

You can see front by turning the wheel & with a torch, rear is a bit hidden & ideally need to get under the rear.

When u change suspensions u need to adjust xenon height.
Its fast and easy via vcds

Enviado do meu X1 através do Tapatalk

44844051 820A 406C B967 2319EB9C0110
52CDBF94 828C 4D66 9459 468B55ADA82A
UPDATE, so I found a sensor on the rear left side. All good with it, but theres nothing in the front. Got some pictures. Theres one lose connection wire which I believe is a brake pads check as I have a fault with it As well. Have a look pals is this the exact spot where the level sensor should be?

Attachments

• 173B23D7-FFA0-4193-8948-00384D355F8D.jpeg
    173B23D7-FFA0-4193-8948-00384D355F8D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 114
Yes both are passenger sides, I suspect you've got a broken sensor arm if suspension has been worked on.

Check for an arm broken on either.

If it's magride, it'll have 4 sensors 1 each corner.

You can see front by turning the wheel & with a torch, rear is a bit hidden & ideally need to get under the rear.
MATE, WHERE SHOULD THE PLUG BE?

MATE, WHERE SHOULD THE PLUG BE?

Be careful here please - writing in CAPS gives the impression you’re shouting. But also, the tone of your post isn’t the best, especially starting off with MATE.

People aren’t here waiting for your posts so they can reply so give it some time.

While your waiting why don’t you google Audi A3 auto light sensor location? I just did and I can see the locations!

Im not here to argue with you about my tone. Cause obviously you know it better :D
but just curious whats wrong with mate, mate?
And the reason for caps lock was that im not sure how it will appear as a replay with the message up the top, never used these forums before.
But youre really good as a policeman of feelings tho.
Keep it up! :busted cop:

These two holes. The sensor is removed, maybe car had an accident in the past.