A3 1.4 tfsi P0106 and oily air intake hose

doce

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I got CEL and p0106 code. Also I noticed oil on air intake hose but only on the left side near turbocharger and on some hoses under the air intake hose. After that I cleaned outer part of that hose and replaced map sensor above the throttle body. Again, after a few days, p0106 returned and after that I replace also second map sensor on the left side. It worked a couple days but again p0106 returned. I checked diverter valve but diaphragm was not broken, everything looks good. What else can be the cause?

7AhJOyA.jpg

Last edited:
The oil is probably just audi's recirculation and nothing to do with the code. Have you cleaned the maf ?

Cleaned air intake hose, long plastic tube and throttle body with EGR cleaner, no more p0106 but now I got P0238 Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Sensor A Circuit High. :blink: I guess sensor A is this one after diverter, sitting on long plastic tube. Can it be wiring issue because both MAP sensors are new?

Last edited:
Resolved, it was just a bad connector on the right MAP sensor. Easy fix but unfortunately I already replaced both sensors. :whip: