Photo shop my wheel anyone??

Stu_b7

Reaction score
Anyone know someone who can do a photo shop for me? Ive been wondering wheather to spray my alloys black or keep them standard colour and have seen some people can photo shop pocs to give them that look so was just wondering if there is anyone here who can do this??
9f8e3e8a88604b669bcde1eccef47ee6.jpg
536a0afbf157b265817a08f9180f199c.jpg
a57c6b219f48f141b590551486ebadef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

leave them alone, if you must change the colour then maybe graphite or similar but the darker you go , well you know what i'm going to say.
I'm not anti black alloys , in fact they are great but on a black B7 they just don't work for me to be honest , just too much dark going on and no contrast.

Reactions: Stu_b7 and WOMBLERULZ
leave them alone, if you must change the colour then maybe graphite or similar but the darker you go , well you know what i'm going to say.
I'm not anti black alloys , in fact they are great but on a black B7 they just don't work for me to be honest , just too much dark going on and no contrast.
Exactly . Thats why mine have come off to be refurbed in very bright silver or similar .

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I totally agree with Rob on this one. Too much black in my opinion. Id go as far as anthracite/dark grey, quite a nice combo
Screenshot 20180922 090139 Google

Hmmmm ok seems like its a pretty strong opinion to keep them as they are, so that what i will do maybe i will one day get some 19's that are black but with a silver lip or with abit of a deep dish look something abit like these ?
Cheers
06ba65502a8de16fcd7c262ada2c0bc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

if you like dark but don't want to go too dark, black chrome is nice, if you specify the ratio of black etc they can look very good on a black car.

not Ronal's as you have but tried this colour a few years back for my old bus, look great as a plain rim , add a tyre and fit...….nope soo wrong.

IMG 0389
IMG 0395

now with these, platinum silver , which is very nice, not too bright but with a hint or grey.

IMG 1810

I’m a massive fan of triple black (interior, paint and wheels) with blacked out windows to finish, I think gloss black is a bit old now though and matte or satin black is a bit more in fashion if you want to call it that or up to date, plus it is a good contrast with metallic or gloss black paint but it’s personal preference i guess so keep doing your research hopefully someone can photoshop it for you, failing that get some inspiration from google, it’s only paint you can always go back if you are not keen on it, your get the thumbs up from me though I love the murdered look.

Hi Stuart

Wheels are a personal thing and it's each to their own.
I agree with those who say keep them silver. I think when you spray wheels in a darker colour you take away the aesthetics of the wheel in my personal opinion and they can also take away the look of the car too.

I did a few examples for this Mk4 Golf recently with the Porsche Wheels (don't shoot me down not the greatest at it). Though, bodywork colour plays it's part too.
Dropped some images for you to get some idea and hopefully you can see the uploaded images. :)

Attachments

• Yellow Mk4 on Porsche Wheels 1.jpg
    Yellow Mk4 on Porsche Wheels 1.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Yellow Mk4 on Porsche Wheels 2.jpg
    Yellow Mk4 on Porsche Wheels 2.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Yellow Mk4 on Porsche Wheels 3.jpg
    Yellow Mk4 on Porsche Wheels 3.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 162