Buying a S3 advice please???

spadey

Reaction score
Ok so im looking at a couple of S3 s they both are pretty standard and with about 100k on them with almost full audi history. First what should I llok out for? I have read the S3 buying guide but I want to know about Haldex oil, filters when should it have been changed? Any other common problem I can look for when driving it eetc. Any help is appreciated.

Steve

PS cant wait to get one just wanna get a hlaf decent one.. I have 10k to spend....

spadey said:
Ok so im looking at a couple of S3 s they both are pretty standard and with about 100k on them with almost full audi history. First what should I llok out for? I have read the S3 buying guide but I want to know about Haldex oil, filters when should it have been changed? Any other common problem I can look for when driving it eetc. Any help is appreciated.

Steve

PS cant wait to get one just wanna get a hlaf decent one.. I have 10k to spend....

i'd be looking at one with half the mileage for £10K.

Thanks mate, well yes im only really saying how much ive got doesnt mean im going to spend that much just wanted advice on what to look for on maybe higher mileage ones.... Or lower come to think of it....